Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Inkblot Test

Michelle is offline Civilian

Inkblot Test

Tickle's Original Inkblot Test

http://uk.tickle.com/test/inkblot/start.html

You shouldn't have to enter your email to get the results.
    If you have problems, use your back space, and it should save your info and you can then continue the test.

Michelle is offline Civilian
    I forgot, there are 11 pages to this test. After you done taking it, just click skip on the top of the pages to get past the ads and then to your results.

Mine: Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

adroitcuffs is offline Visualize whirled peas!!
    Verified LEO
    My results...

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Peace.

You have a deeply-rooted desire to make peace in the world. Whether through subtle interactions with loved ones, or through getting involved in social causes, it is important to you to be able to influence the world in a positive way. You have a deep respect for humankind.

You care about the future of the world, even beyond your own involvement in it, and you inspire others to feel the same way. Your innate drive toward peace guides you in daily life towards decisions that are respectful toward yourself and others. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...
    The true measure of your character is what you choose to do when you think no one is looking.

http://officerbob.memory-of.com/

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    My results...

Your Unconscious Mind Is Most Driven by Curiosity.

You are full of questions about life, people, and your own potential. You spend more time than others imagining the possibilities for your life and you're open to things others are too afraid to consider. You have an almost physical need to know and do more. It's only through new experiences that you feel a greater understanding of yourself and the world.

You also have a rebellious streak that shows up when you feel unable to truly influence the world or circumstances around you. Your appetite for novel experiences also shows an openness others don't have, but wish they did. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are...

And it gave me this inkblot by my description. Guess the test works, this one looks like a bug eyed beast to me. Not sure I like that bit about the rebellious streak...like the curiosity part though.

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    Yikes. This..can't be good.

"Your instinct to love and be loved is rooted very deeply in your subconscious and affects most of the decisions you make in life whether you are aware of it or not. You inspire people to experience their true feelings of love and act kindly towards others. You also value your personal relationships more than most people.

Your unique capacity to love may be greater than those around you, which means you may have more to give in relationships than your friends or romantic partners do. Your psyche is very rich; the more you learn about it, the more you will understand who you really are..."

Thread Information