Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Recipe for the Perfect Marriage
12-01-06, 09:41 PM #1
Recipe for the Perfect Marriage
1. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, have a
little beverage, good food and companionship.
She goes on Tuesdays, I go on Fridays.
2. We also sleep in separate beds.
Hers is in California and mine is in Texas.
3. I take my wife everywhere.....
but she keeps finding her way back.
4. I asked my wife where she wanted to go for our
anniversary. "Somewhere I haven't been in a long time!"
So I suggested the kitchen.
5. We always hold hands.
If I let go, she shops.
6. She has an electric blender, electric toaster and electric
She said "There are too many gadgets and no place
to sit down!" .. So I bought her an electric chair.
7. My wife told me the car wasn't running well because
there was water in the carburetor.
I asked where the car was; she told me "In the lake."
8. She got a mud pack and looked great for two days.
Then the mud fell off.
9. She ran after the garbage truck, yelling "Am I too late
for the garbage?" .... The driver said "No, jump in!"
10. Remember: Marriage is the number one cause of divorce.
11. I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her
first name was Always.
12. I haven't spoken to my wife in 18 months.
I don't like to interrupt her.
13. The last fight was my fault though.
My wife asked "What's on the TV?"
I said "Dust!"The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Man who failed the bar exam because he refused to answer gay marriage question is now suing, claiming the test violates his rightsBy Terminator in forum In the NewsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-07-07, 12:14 PM
By BigDawg in forum ShenanigansReplies: 10Last Post: 06-15-07, 08:38 PM
By Illiy in forum General TopicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-14-07, 03:00 AM
By Terminator in forum In the NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-07, 09:09 PM
By Star Man in forum In the NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-07, 04:14 AM