Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Cst.SB is offline Officer First Class

Another good lawyer joke!

The United Way realized that it had never received a donation from the city's most successful lawyer. So a United Way volunteer paid the lawyer a visit in his lavish office. The volunteer opened the meeting by saying, "Our research shows that even though your annual income is> over two million dollars, you don't give a penny to charity. Wouldn't you like to give something back to your community through the United Way?"

The lawyer thinks for a minute and says, "First, did your research also show you that my mother is dying after a long, painful illness and she has huge medical bills that are far beyond her ability to pay?"

Embarrassed, the United Way rep mumbles, "Uh... no, I didn't know that."

"Secondly," says the lawyer, "my brother, a disabled veteran, is blind and confined to a wheelchair and is unable to support his wife and six children."

The stricken United Way rep begins to stammer an apology, but is cut off again.

"Thirdly, did your research also show you that my sister's husband died in a dreadful car accident, leaving her penniless with a mortgage and three children, one of whom is disabled and other that has learning disabilities requiring an array of private tutors?"

The humiliated United Way rep, completely beaten, says, "I'm so sorry, I had no idea."

And the lawyer says, "So...if I didn't give any money to them, what makes you think I'd give any to you?"

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Good one!

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Two lions were following behind a herd of Elephants. Everytime one of the elephants would crap, one of the lions would rush up and eat it. Finally after this happened 4 or 5 times, the second lion asked him what he was doing. "Well," said the Lion, "I just ate a lawyer, and I'm trying to kill the taste."
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Dinosaur32 is offline Long In The Tooth
    Obviously you nazis do not appreciate the valiant efforts put forth by attorneys to defend the poor innocent altar boys, choir members and future NBA all-stars from your constant assault on their rights.

Thread Information