Welcome to the APBWeb.
    nitestokker is offline Banned

Talking GW Goes To School.........

President Bush went to career day at a local elementary school in Florida. He spent the day discussing what the children wanted to be when they grow up, reading books, drawing and doing various other school activities. At the end of the day the President hosted a question-and-answer period with a group of third graders. This was their opportunity to ask the President about his job.

A young boy raises his hand and the President calls on him, "Yes, young man. Tell us your name and what you would like to ask me today."

"My name is Stanley and I have three questions:
    1. Why did we invade Iraq based only on the threat of WMD's when it turned out to be a lie?
    2. Why is the illegal immigration problem still out of control when you promised to fix it six years ago?
    3. Why is my mom on Medicaid when you promised to fix the health care system five years ago?"

Then the bell rings and the President says, "Oh Goodness children. We have to go to recess and we can finish up when we come back."

Everyone returns to the classroom and the President says, "Who wants to ask a question next? Yes, you young man. State your name and ask your question."

The boy with his hand up says, "My name is Steven and I have five questions for you, Mr. President:
    1. Why did we invade Iraq based solely on WMD's when it turned out to be a lie?
    2. Why is the illegal immigration problem still out of control when you promised to fix it six years ago?
    3. Why is my mom on Medicaid when you promised to fix the health care system five years ago?
    4. Why did the bell ring twenty minutes early?
    5. And where the hell is Stanley?"

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    Damn Bush hating liberals posting jokes here. What is the world coming to?

nitestokker is offline Banned
    Calling me a Liberal is like calling Charles Manson a Mormon, but I still think Bush is a douchebag. I'm sorry I voted for him-twice. Shame on me.

BEB
    BEB is offline Banned
    I voted for him too, nite. Consider the options we had. Upon reflection I can't say I'd vote differently the first time and no way the second.

Just kiddin with ya about the joke.

Thread Information