Welcome to the APBWeb.
    cougar is offline Banned

Fiesty Canadian women

How To Handle Problems With Women

Three men were traveling and happened to meet at a bar. One man was from the United States, one from Asia, and one from Canada. They got acquainted and started talking about problems with their wives.

The guy from the U.S. began by saying, I told my wife clearly that from now on she would have to do all of the cooking. Well, the first day after I told her, I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing, but on the third day when I came home from work, the table was set, and a wonderful dinner was prepared with wine and even dessert.

Then the man from Asia spoke up. I sat my wife down and told her, that from now on she would have to do all the grocery shopping and all of the house cleaning. The first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But the third day, when I came home, the whole house was spotless, and in the pantry the shelves were filled with groceries.

The fellow from Canada was married to a woman who had grown up in Canada all her life. He sat up straight on the bar stool, pushed out his chest and said, I gave my wife a stern look and told her, that from now on she would have to do the cooking, shopping and house cleaning. Well, the first day I saw nothing. The second day I saw nothing. But by the third day, I could see a little bit out of my left eye.

BabyGirl is offline Rookie
    If doing all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the grocery shopping, all the laundry,all the dog walking, all the picking up my hubbys clothes from where he just throughs them, yard work and washing vehicles isn't enough, I would dot my hubby's eye too among other things. You haven't seen fiesty. Do you even have a woman? It says your a cat person.

cougar is offline Banned
    It's a joke, lighten up!!! No, I don't have a women, I am a woman. Hey, I do most of those things too. Except the dog walking (we don't have one) and I expect help from the kids around the house, because I work 12hr shifts. Relax and laugh a little. Here's a hug, friends?
    Last edited by cougar; 02-21-07 at 01:13 AM. Reason: added comment

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    What's the meaning of your member name, Cougar? Is it what I think it is?!

If so, I have a shirt that says "Cougar Hunter" across the chest.

*This has been your daily random fact about 10-42Adam, you may now resume this thread*
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

BabyGirl is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    It's a joke, lighten up!!! No, I don't have a women, I am a woman. Hey, I do most of those things too. Except the dog walking (we don't have one) and I expect help from the kids around the house, because I work 12hr shifts. Relax and laugh a little. Here's a hug, friends?
    Cool ,friends. I've just been alot PO'ed about my hubby lately. Stuck in the friggen house everyday doing all the crap work with no fun days.

cougar is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyGirl View Post
    Cool ,friends. I've just been alot PO'ed about my hubby lately. Stuck in the friggen house everyday doing all the crap work with no fun days.
    I hear ya, girl!!!! My hubby can tick me off too at times. Do yourself a favor, ignore the housework for a day (or two). Take a long hot bath, read a book and have a drink!!!!

cougar is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 10-42Adam View Post
    What's the meaning of your member name, Cougar? Is it what I think it is?!

If so, I have a shirt that says "Cougar Hunter" across the chest.

*This has been your daily random fact about 10-42Adam, you may now resume this thread*
    Cougar: is a large north American feline resembling a lion, also known as a puma, mountain lion, etc

It is a cat that I respect greatly.(this is why I chose the name)

NOT this one: In slang usage, a cougar is a sexually attractive woman over the age of 40 who pursues younger men. Is this the "cougar" you were hoping for?? Sorry to bust your bubble. heehee (note: thanks for the random fact!!! )

crimsonwings is offline Rookie
    how funny, ya Im originally from alaska, and yes that is much like how an alaskan woman would respond.
    too funny

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Most of my co workers think I'm whipped because I'll do dishes, bath the kids, or what ever my wife asks me to. I work quite a bit (extra details) so I don't contribute nearly as much as my wife does so I try and surprise her once and again with a candle lit bath. (I taught her how to shoot and punch so I stay in line) haha
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by cougar View Post
    Cougar: is a large north American feline resembling a lion, also known as a puma, mountain lion, etc

It is a cat that I respect greatly.(this is why I chose the name)

NOT this one: In slang usage, a cougar is a sexually attractive woman over the age of 40 who pursues younger men. Is this the "cougar" you were hoping for?? Sorry to bust your bubble. heehee (note: thanks for the random fact!!! )
    Hahaha good stuff.
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

Thread Information