Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Are you a Southerner?
04-11-07, 02:39 PM #1Victor N TN Guest
Are you a Southerner?
Are you a Southerner? [more accurately, a "rural" Southerner] This test really can't be cheated on... either you know the answers or you don't. Southern natives typically score around 20. If you score over 50, you should be living in a trailer park with the Trans Am up on blocks.
Score 3 points per correct answer. You're given 1 point to start. Answers follow below, so don't peek...
1. How many Vienna Sausages are in a can?
2. What was the number and color of Richard Petty's cars?
3. Bill Dance is good at what?
4. What university does Bill Dance root for?
5. Where did Herschel Walker play (college) football?
6. In cubic inches, how big is the smallest 1966 GM small-block V8?
7. What is a chigger?
8. What is scrapple?
9. Where is "The Redneck Riviera"?
10. What's that fuzzy stuff hanging off the oak trees?
11. What follows logically? Johnson, Mercury,
12. What's the common name for a bowfin?
13. Who sang "Your Cheatin' Heart"?
14. What are grits made out of?
15. Who was nicknamed "The Bear"?
16. Why is the Blue Ridge blue?
17. What did The Baldwin Sisters make?
18. Who was Andy Taylor's love interest?
19. What are the radio station call letters that carries "The Grand ol' Opry"?
20. Where would you find Vidalia County?
21. What instrument did Bill Monroe play? (typically)
22. How many strings are on a banjo? (two possible answers)
23. When you argue with a fool, what is he doing?
24. What is a scuppernong?
25. Do you want the goats to get into the kudzu?
26. Why do you want to eat "high on the hog"?
27. What color is a John Deere?
28. What do you call the offspring of a mule?
29. What will you harvest when you plant "shade"?
2. 43, red and blue
4. University of Tennessee
5. University of Georgia
7. A red bug (small parasite)
8. A sausage-like loaf made out of pig parts
9. Panama City, FL
10. Spanish moss
13. Hank Williams
15. Paul Bryant
16. Because of the pollen
17. "The Recipe"
18. Helen Crump
23. The same thing
24. A wild grape - good for home-made wine.
26. Because that's where the better cuts of meat are. Rich folks live high on the hog.
28. Nothing. Mules are generally sterile.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By BEK in forum General TopicsReplies: 19Last Post: 03-29-07, 10:44 PM