Results 1 to 1 of 1
04-13-07, 10:45 AM #1Victor N TN Guest
I was reading the Sunday newspaper, found an article about Prenup
agreements and they were not just for the rich and famous any more.
Would you sign a prenup agreement before marriage?
Do you think it would belittle the love and cause problems?
Listed below are a few items that you might place in a prenup
1. If wife gains more than 10 pounds, she will forfeit money.
2. If one spouse cheats, all his/her frequent miles go to the
3. If husband/wife are rude to the other's parents, the rude spouse
pays $1000 for each infraction.
4. Husband agrees to pay wife $50,000 for each child she gives
5. If marriage ends in divorce, neither party can attend children's
little league games or other children activites with a date.
6. After divorce, wife has custody of the pets and husband must pay
for all pet support.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)