Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Firearms refresher course
04-26-07, 12:25 PM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Rep Power
Firearms refresher course
"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not."
~ Thomas Jefferson
(This is why Ted Kennedy, Nancy Pelosi and Hillary Clinton wants gun control
so badly! )
FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE
1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.
3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?
6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.
7. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.
8. If you don't know your rights, you don't have any.
9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.
10. The United States Constitution (c)1791. All Rights Reserved.
11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?
12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the
13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.
15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.
16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
17. 911: Government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.
18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
19. Criminals love gun control; it makes their jobs safer.
20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.
21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
22. You have only the rights you are willing to fight for.
23. Enforce the gun control laws we ALREADY have; don't make more.
24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
An elderly man suffered a massive heart attack. The family drove Wildly
to get him to the emergency room.
After what seemed like a very long wait, the E.R. Doctor appeared,
Wearing his scrubs and a long face. Sadly, he said, "I'm afraid he Is
brain-dead, but his heart is still beating."
"Oh, Dear God," cried his wife, her hands clasped against her cheeks
with shock. "We've never had a DEMOCRAT in the family before."
04-26-07, 02:31 PM #2
Talk on, talk on.
We are the thin blue line
and all the money in the world.
And no you can't have any.
04-26-07, 03:36 PM #3
An old one but a good one.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)