Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Political Correctness
05-01-07, 10:39 AM #1
Due to the climate of political correctness now pervading
America , Kentuckians, Tennesseans and West Virginians
will no longer be referred to as "HILLBILLIES."
You must now refer to them as APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS.
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1 She is not a "BABE" or a "CHICK" - She is a "BREASTED
2. She is not "EASY" - She is "HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE."
3. She is not a "DUMB BLONDE" - She is a "LIGHT-HAIRED
DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY."
4. She has not "BEEN AROUND" - She is a
5 She does not "NAG" you - She becomes "VERBALLY
6. She is not a "TWO-BIT HOOKER" - She is a "LOW COST
HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:
1. He does not have a "BEER GUT" - He has developed a
"LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY."
2. He is not a "BAD DANCER" - He is "OVERLY CAUCASIAN."
3. He does not "GET LOST ALL THE TIME" - He "INVESTIGATES
4. He is not "BALDING" - He is in "FOLLICLE REGRESSION."
5. He does not act like a "TOTAL ASS" - He develops a
case of "RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION."
6. It's not his "CRACK" you see hanging out of his pants
- It's "REAR CLEAVAGE."The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.
05-01-07, 10:51 AM #2
male number four is my favorite ... that was funnyhttp://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl
We dallied under
Vine maples and sapling alders
Searched for lady slippers
Found blackberry riots and
An old skid road
Brought ghost ferns and
Hollows filled with
While waves wrapped
Intricate lacings of weeds
'Round mule spinners
His cyanotic eyes
Were hard enough to make
The sun turn tail and
Tender enough to attract me
To his world of illusion
05-01-07, 10:51 AM #3
Ass cleavage is funny.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Terminator in forum In the NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 06-23-07, 04:10 AM
By dapples in forum General TopicsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-07, 06:02 PM
By Victor N TN in forum ShenanigansReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-07, 10:54 PM
By AgentParsons in forum ShenanigansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-07, 11:49 PM
By Jackalope in forum In the NewsReplies: 18Last Post: 02-17-07, 01:58 PM