Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36

Thread: pokerpokerpoker

  1. #1
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886

    pokerpokerpoker

    im all alone in the poker room. i need some company!!!!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  2. #2
    iso607's Avatar
    iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    04-06-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    693088
    I would but I keep getting this message,

    Username and/or password contains illegal characters.

    Guess because of my dash in the user name.

  3. #3
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Well that's no good!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  4. #4
    iso607's Avatar
    iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    04-06-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    693088
    Can't get into the chat room for same reason.

    I feel so left out, just like back in high school.

    Nah, not really.

  5. #5
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    LOL....It's ok D....I'll give you my shoulder to cry on. But I must warn you I might be n......

    NEVERMIND!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  6. #6
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Anyone For Poker Today?
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  7. #7
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    I feel like getting bullied in Poker! Is anyone up for the job?
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  8. #8
    mavriktu's Avatar
    mavriktu is offline Patrol Sgt.
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-21-06
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,847
    Rep Power
    5559832
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxymomma50 View Post
    I feel like getting bullied in Poker! Is anyone up for the job?
    Can you say "SMART ASS" buncha damn kids pickin on an old man that had a senior moment and than ,uhhh,than,uhhhh what was I sayin????

  9. #9
    121Traffic's Avatar
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    01-09-06
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,547
    Rep Power
    6332978
    Poker. Now. Me and foxxy. Watch while I poke he--um, play poker.

    Seriously though. I want to play.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

  10. #10
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Quote Originally Posted by mavriktu View Post
    Can you say "SMART ASS" buncha damn kids pickin on an old man that had a senior moment and than ,uhhh,than,uhhhh what was I sayin????
    Nah....not being a "smart-ass." Just gotta give ya a hard time Mav.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  11. #11
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    Poker. Now. Me and foxxy. Watch while I poke he--um, play poker.

    Seriously though. I want to play.
    In there NOW! Me and a few other people. Come on if ya wanna play. I'll be lookin for ya 121T.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  12. #12
    Lazy Fed's Avatar
    Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Join Date
    12-07-05
    Location
    Dirtroit Michigan
    Posts
    3,000
    Rep Power
    2950562
    I am up for some stirp poker!!
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori


    Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

    The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

  13. #13
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Dont know how much stripping will be going on but....you're more than welcome to come play! I bet you'll have fun even without the stripping!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  14. #14
    Illiy is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-27-07
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    202201
    Hum... I dont' know how...

  15. #15
    Buttercup's Avatar
    Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Join Date
    04-29-06
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18,034
    Rep Power
    4251557
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Fed View Post
    I am up for some stirp poker!!
    Stirp? Is that what we were doing?




  16. #16
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    Hum... I dont' know how...

    It's ok...most of us don't. But we still like to anyway. Although there are those select few who like to "pretend" they don't know how and then take everything you're worth. But hey, I wouldn't have it any other way!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  17. #17
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    Stirp? Is that what we were doing?
    Most of us weren't playing "stirp" poker. If you were, we sure didn't know it. It would be a little hard for me to play while I'm working. Shhhh....noone knows I'm at work though. lol

    Translation: "stirp"=strip just a little typo.
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

  18. #18
    Illiy is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-27-07
    Posts
    1,490
    Rep Power
    202201
    Quote Originally Posted by foxxymomma50 View Post
    It's ok...most of us don't. But we still like to anyway. Although there are those select few who like to "pretend" they don't know how and then take everything you're worth. But hey, I wouldn't have it any other way!
    Hum... it won't let me in anyway

  19. #19
    Resident Smart Ass's Avatar
    Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-05-06
    Location
    Once a New Yawker, Always a New Yawker
    Posts
    5,456
    Rep Power
    1532833
    i'll be right in..be prepare to give up your chips to moi
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

    You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.


    FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS



    A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON



  20. #20
    foxxymomma50's Avatar
    foxxymomma50 is offline Master Officer
    Join Date
    02-22-07
    Location
    Louisiama
    Posts
    450
    Rep Power
    31886
    Illiy....Don't know why it won't let ya in.....How old are ya?

    And...RSA...we are all ready to be bullied!
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on."

    "Not a shred of evidence exists in favor of the idea that life is serious."


    "Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself."

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •