Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Lookin' for sex

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO

Lookin' for sex

Almost everyone who has a dog calls him "Rover" or "Boy", or something similar.

I call mine "SEX".

He's a great pal, but has caused me a great deal of embarrassment.

Once I went to city hall to renew his license. I told the clerk I would like a license for Sex. He said, "I'd like one too." Then I said, "But this is for a dog." He told me he didn't care what she looked like.

Then I said, "You don't understand. I've had Sex since I was nine years old." The clerk winked at me and said, "You musta been one helluva kid."

When I got married and went on my honeymoon, I took the dog with me. I told the motel desk clerk I wanted a room for my wife and I, and a special room for Sex. He said, "You don't need a special room. As long as you pay your bill, we don't really care what you do." I said, "Look, you don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night." Damned clerk replied, "Funny, I have the same problem."

One day, I entered Sex in a contest, but before the competition began, the dog ran away. Another contestant asked me why I was just standing there looking dissappointed. I told him I planned to have Sex in the contest. He told me I should have sold my own tickets.

"But you don't understand", I said. "I hoped to have Sex on T. V." He said, "Well now that cable T. V. is everywhere, it's no big deal anymore."

When my wife and I seperated, we went to court to fight over custody of the dog. I said, "Your Honor, I had Sex before I was married." The Judge said, "This courtroom isn't a confessional. Stick to the case, please!"

Then I told him that after I was married, Sex left me. He said, "Me too!"

Just last night, Sex ran off again. I spent hours looking all over town for him. A cop came over to me and asked me, "What are you doing in this alley at 4 o'clock in the morning?"

Naturally, I told him I was looking for Sex.

(By the way, my case comes up next Monday.)

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

TacticalII is offline Member
    Verified LEO
    lol

BrokenOne is offline The one and only
    Pretty funny stuff

Einstein is offline Officer First Class
    Real funny
    Servamus et Servimus........"To Serve and Protect"

Thread Information