Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Hospital Chart Bloopers
01-22-06, 06:23 PM #1
Hospital Chart Bloopers
Actual entries on hospital patient's charts:
1. The patient refused autopsy.
2. The patient has no previous history of suicides.
3. Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital.
4. She has no rigors or shaking chills, but her husband states she was very hot in bed last night.
5. Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year.
6. On the second day the knee was better, and on the third day it disappeared.
7. The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed.
8. The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993.
9. Discharge status: Alive but without permission.
10. Healthy appearing decrepit 69-year old male, mentally alert but forgetful.
11. Patient had waffles for breakfast and anorexia for lunch.
12. She is numb from her toes down.
13. While in ER, she was examined, X-rated and sent home.
14. The skin was moist and dry.
15. Occasional, constant infrequent headaches.
16. Patient was alert and unresponsive.
17. Rectal examination revealed a normal size thyroid.
18. She stated that she had been constipated for most of her life, until she got a divorce.
19. I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy.
20. Both breasts are equal and reactive to light and accommodation.
21. Examination of genitalia reveals that he is circus sized.
22. The lab test indicated abnormal lover function.
23. Skin: somewhat pale but present.
24. The pelvic exam will be done later on the floor.
25. Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities.
.The Swamp Mafia -"Heaven doesn't want us,and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!".
01-22-06, 06:54 PM #2
Are they really bloopers ..they could be fact
01-22-06, 08:05 PM #3
How did they get access to mine with all the HIPPA stuff? Seriously...I'm gonna sue. See #21."Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228
Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:
The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com
01-23-06, 07:54 AM #4Originally Posted by Mid_Ohio_Po
So that's why the other LEF members call you "Tiny Elephant" behind your back.....No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13
"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".
We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.
01-23-06, 08:47 AM #5kateykakes GuestOriginally Posted by jmur5074
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Tony in forum In the NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-07, 10:00 AM
By Willowdared in forum In the NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-07, 10:50 PM
By TXCharlie in forum In the NewsReplies: 13Last Post: 04-11-07, 05:40 AM
By Star Man in forum In the NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-07, 05:24 PM