Results 1 to 1 of 1
08-31-07, 07:56 PM #1
1. Birds of a feather flock together, and then crap on your
2. There's always a lot to be thankful for if you take time
to look for it. For example I am sitting here thinking how
nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. When I'm feeling down, I like to whistle. It makes the
neighbour's dog run to the end of his chain and gag himself.
4. If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
5. Don't assume malice, for what stupidity can explain.
6. A penny saved is a government oversight.
7. The real art of conversation is not only to say the right
thing in the right place, but also to leave unsaid the wrong
thing at the tempting moment. (But that is soooo hard!!!)
8. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight,
because by then your body and your fat are really good friends.
9. The easiest way to find something lost around the house
is to buy a replacement.
10. He who hesitates is probably right.
11. If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.
12. If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in
mind to blame.
13. The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when
he's really in trouble.
14. The mind is like a parachute, it works much better when it's open.
15. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)