Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Talking What country are you?

This quiz will reveal what country you most resemble: http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm

I'm the United Nations!
    "Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York."

213th is offline Solipsist
    You're the United States of America!
    You were probably a big bully in school, and odds are that you're still a big bully. You make promises that you break, you manipulate everyone around you, and you're awfully materialistic. On the other hand, you're pretty inventive and have a really good sense of justice. You just never get around to applying the idea of justice to yourself. Incredible potential remains yours to take advantage of.

I'm convinced some damn liberal communist wrote this test
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

Tony is offline Banned
    You're the United Nations!

Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.

jcsdscott is offline The short minister
    Verified LEO

You're South Africa!
    After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO

You're Egypt!
    Curator of ancient mystical secrets, your life on the surface is fairly typical these days. Though you are in denial about more things (like your homosexuality) than most people. Nevertheless, you're trying to convince people that you're safe despite your more volatile and unstable times that seem to be behind you. You like cats a whole lot. You'd probably really appreciate The Blue Pyramid.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Trojan 42 is offline Retired Ninja
    Verified LEO
    I'm not playing unless I can be England.
    To be born an Englishman, is to be a winner in the Lottery of Life.

I've Talked the Talk and I've Walked the Walk, now I Sit the Sit!

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

jcsdscott is offline The short minister
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan 42 View Post
    Well in that case, take your wicket and go home! But Jenna will be disappointed.

ManImBored is offline Ninja In Training
    Verified LEO

You're the United Nations!
    Most people think you're ineffective, but you are trying to completely save the world from itself, so there's always going to be a long way to go. You're always the one trying to get friends to talk to each other, enemies to talk to each other, anyone who can to just talk instead of beating each other about the head and torso. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't, and you get very schizophrenic as a result. But your heart is in the right place, and sometimes also in New York.
    "Sometimes doing the right thing, is not doing the right thing."

Hawk1 is offline Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Ummm..is this good?

You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around
    you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power.You like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs.And sometimes you really smell.
    But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots
    somewhere in all that redneck madness.
    "Contrary to popular belief, you will not rise to the occasion, but will fall to the level of your training"

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    You're Swaziland!
    Small but sturdy, you've maintained your identity in a world where no one takes you seriously. You refuse to be absorbed into any larger social group or category, no matter how influential they seem to be. This gives you an individual flair that captivates the very few who know you. Machine guns make you really nervous.

The only problem is machine guns don't make me nervous, horny yes, but not nervous!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    You're China!
    Big and powerful, you have a long history behind you with more good and bad than you care to remember, or are really capable of remembering. Lately, in older age, you've gotten sort of crochety and even mean-spirited. There is still a lot that's beautiful about you, but most of the focus people have when they think about you is how hard it is to work with you. There's hope that you might start opening up to people, but lots of people have bumper stickers about how much you should change.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

CHARTOTO is offline Officer First Class
    oh this was funny!!
    You're France!
    Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.
    The power of accurate oberservation is frequently called cynicism by those who don’t have it…GEORGE B SHAW

kjlaw is offline Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    You're France!
    Most people think you're snobby, but it's really just that you're better than everyone else. At least you're more loyal to the real language, the fine arts, and the fine wines than anyone else. You aren't worth beans in a fight, unless you're really short, but you're so good at other things that it usually doesn't matter. Some of your finest works were intended to be short-term projects.

BS
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle

You're Fiji!
    As calm, relaxed, and removed from life as they come, you're just so chilled out, it hurts people to see you. Everyone aspires to be where you are, but most of them just can't put their stress away. Little do they know that even you sometimes have inner turmoil and struggles! For the most part, though, it's sun and fun for you, and that's the way you like it. It's just sort of hard to get things done with all that partying.

Damn, that is me exactly... And I mean EXACTLY.
    Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO

You're Ireland!
    Mystical and rain-soaked, you remain mysterious to many people, and this makes you intriguing. You also like a good night at the pub, though many are just as worried that you will blow up the pub as drink your beverage of choice. You're good with words, remarkably lucky, and know and enjoy at least fifteen ways of eating a potato. You really don't like snakes.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Trojan 42 View Post
    Quite all right, I'm not playing until you let Scotland go.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    You're Brazil!
    You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer. Unfortunately, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the top of your lungs.
    Never approach a bull by the front, a horse from behind, or an idiot from any direction.

Cory737 is offline Rookie

You're France!

I WANT A RETEST. UNACCEPTABLE.

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by jcsdscott View Post

You're South Africa!
    After almost endless suffering, you've finally freed yourself from the oppression that somehow held you back. Now your diamond in the rough is shining through, and the world can accept you for who you really are. You were trying to show who you were to the world, but they weren't interested in helping you become that until it was almost too late. Suddenly you're a very hopeful person, even if you still have some troubles.

+1

At least i am not france LMAO!!!!
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    You're Brazil!<br>
    <i><font size="3">You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer.
    &nbsp;Unfortunately, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably
    consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. &nbsp;Of course, your
    personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. &nbsp;You
    definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting &quot;gooooal&quot; at the
    top of your lungs
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information