Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO

WARNING! All men, please read....

Subject: Fwd: Warning!

After reading - don't forget to watch the video at the end!!! (HAS AUDIO!)

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer."

The drug is found in liquid form and is available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, or from taps and in large "kegs." Beer is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and sleep with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of Beer and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. After several beers, men will often succumb to the desires to sleep with horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted. After drinking beer, men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.

At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage."
    Men are much more susceptible to this scam; after beer is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.

Please! Forward this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" scam and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly victimized men. For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book.

For a video to see how beer works click here: (do watch it.)

Beer Demo:

http://www.brackenspub.com/beer.swf

Just looking out for my fellow brothers and sisters! LOL
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    I don't have to worry about that, I am too ugly for any woman to approach me.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Gee Beans....aren't you retarded too? That means you are my ugly, retarded friend? AHHHH....how sweet

Don't worry...I'll sit with ya in the corner...and we can people watch...ain't no 'body beating down my door either. LOL
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    Gee Beans....aren't you retarted too? That means you are my ugly retarted friend? AHHHH....how sweet

Don't worry...I'll sit with ya in the corner...and we can people watch...LOL
    You forgot small weiner.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    You forgot small weiner.
    I am truly at a loss for words....I don't have one of THOSE so I cannot commensurate.

Verified LEO
    I am truly at a loss for words....I don't have one of THOSE so I cannot commensurate.
    LOL! Trust me they are a pain in the ass!

lmao, that is just y i dont go into bars and drink; well at least one of the reasons.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    LOL! Trust me they are a pain in the ass!
    Maybe that is why the woman aren't beating down your door..if you are going that route! LMAO

Verified LEO
    Maybe that is why the woman aren't beating down your door..if you are going that route! LMAO
    I don't think my wife would be to happy if woman were beating down my door. Guess that is why she married an ugly guy, nothing to work about.

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired

Don't forget the old adage:

Everyone looks great at closing time!
    Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Yeah but the problem is when you wake up next to your closing time girl and she tells you you got married last night.

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by armsmaster270 View Post
    Yeah but the problem is when you wake up next to your closing time girl and she tells you you got married last night.
    Yeah..that is WAY WORSE than waking up with a tattoo you don't remember getting!

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    And I've been using that stuff the other way around all this time. Stupid, stupid, stupid...
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

hush29 is offline Corporal
    I usually have to feed the women beer to make me look good.
    It's better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Too late got married and she is pregnant. Thank God for BEER!!!!

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information