Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Quiz time... Oh boy...
11-21-07, 12:12 AM #1Corporal
- Join Date
- Rep Power
Quiz time... Oh boy...
Not sure where to put this... made me laugh...
GANG/CREW NAME______________ CRIB_________________
1. Ramón has an AK-47 with a 30-round clip. He usually misses 6 out of every 10
shots and he uses 13 rounds per drive-by shooting. How many drive-by shootings
can Ramón attempt before he has to reload?
2. Leroy has 2 ounces of cocaine. If he sells an 8 ball to Antonio for $320 and
2 grams to Juan for $85 per gram, what is the street value of the rest of his
3. Dwayne pimps 3 ho's. If the price is $85 per trick, how many tricks per day
must each ho turn to support Dwayne's $800 per day crack habit?
4. Raul wants to cut the pound of cocaine he bought f or $40,000 to make a 20%
profit. How many ounce bags will he need to make to obtain the 20% profit ?
5. Desmond gets $200 for a stolen BMW, $150 for stealing a Corvette, and $100
for a 4x4. If he steals 1 BMW, 2 Corvettes and 3 4x4's, how many more Corvettes
must he steal to have $900?
6. Pedro got 6 years for murder. He also got $10,000 for the hit. If his
common-law wife spends $100 of his hit money per month, how much money will be
left when he gets out?
7. If an average can of spray paint covers 22 square feet and the average letter
is 3 square feet, how much tagging can be sprayed with three 8 oz. Cans of spray
paint with 20% paint left over?
8. Tyrone knocked up 4 girls in the gang.. There are 20 girls in his gang. What
is the exact percentage of girls Tyrone knocked up?
9. LaShaunda is a lookout for the gang. LaShaunda also has a Boa Constrictor
that eats 5 rats per week at a cost of $5 per rat. If LaShaunda makes $700 a
week as a lookout, how many weeks can she feed the Boa on one week's income?
10. Marvin steals Juan's skate board. As Marvin skates away at 15 mph, Juan
loads his .357 Magnum. If it takes Juan 20 seconds to load his piece, how far
away will Marvin be when he gets whacked?
11-21-07, 09:48 AM #2
I am going to print this out and give it to the kids at work.
11-21-07, 09:50 AM #3
LMAO...that is funny.Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr
11-22-07, 07:42 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)