Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Illiy is offline Corporal

How to handle a telemarketer...

carolina is offline Master Officer
    I've heard that one before, but yes ... it is the greatest! To be that creative on the fly ...

I did something like that to a "very good" friend once ... we were doing in house security where we worked ... it was the weekend and no one was there, but we were supposed to answer the phone within so many rings regardless ... and I knew that she was busy doing some personal stuff ... so I called, she didn't answer .... it rang like 20 times .... I called back, finally she answered and I tried to sound like our supervisor, I guess I did a good job of it ... hehehehehheehehhehe

She was groveling, feeding me this line of absolute BS ... as to why she didn't answer sooner ... OMG it was hilarious .... and when she realized it was me, lets just say .... I almost died, with laughter, and then at her wrath ...

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. - Leo Buscaglia

Thread Information