Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Tattoo parlor

Ken K is offline Banned

Tattoo parlor

A woman goes into a tattoo parlor and tells the tattoo artist that she wants a tattoo of a turkey on her right thigh right up just below her bikini line.

She also wants him to put "Happy Thanksgiving" under the turkey.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking real good.
    The woman then instructs him to put a Santa Clause with "Merry Christmas" up on her left thigh.

So the guy does it and it comes out looking good too.
    As the woman is getting dressed to leave, the tattoo artist says
    "If you don't mind, could you tell me why you had me put such unusual tattoos on your thighs?"

She says "I'm sick and tired of my husband complaining all the time that there's nothing good to eat between Thanksgiving and Christmas."

Curt581 is offline Whatever
    Verified LEO
    A woman goes into a tatoo parlor and asks the artist to tatoo a picture of Robert Redford on her right thigh, and a picture of Paul Newman on her left thigh. The artist agrees and gets to work.

Several hours later, he tells her they're done. "Wait a minute..." she says. "That doesn't look like Robert Redford, and that looks nothing like Paul Newman". "Sure they do", says the artist... "I'll prove it to you". He takes her outside and stops the first person they see, which happens to be a street wino. The artist points at the new tats, and says, "Who do they look like?"

The wino says, "I don't know who those two guys are, but the guy in the middle is Willy Nelson".

Thread Information