Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Blind Man

bufford408 is offline Just green and furry all over

Blind Man

A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the counter. A Wal-Mart associate is standing there wearing dark shades. She says,"Excuse me, Sir, can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Ma'am, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes." She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway. He says, "That's a 6ft Shakespeare graphite rod with Zebco 404 reel and 10 lb Test Line. It's a good all around combination; and it's on sale this week for only $20.00". She says, "It's amazing that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!" As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.

"Oh, that sounds like a Visa Card," he says. She bends down to pick it up and accidentally breaks wind. At first she is really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way the blind clerk could tell it was she who farted. Being blind, he wouldn't know that she was the only person around. The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $34.50 please." The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me it was on sale for $20.00? How did you get $34.50?" He replies, "Yes Ma'am. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the Duck Call is $11.00 and the Catfish Bait is $3.50"

The opinions of my posts are the sole responsibilty of my employer due to the fact that they have totally and completely warped my mind.

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    ha ha ha ha ha ha good one

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

1*girl Guest
    Lol...Great. There's a blind man that works at the Walmart here and I'll crack up now everytime I see him. Thanks lol.

Thread Information