Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Made where ?

SARG is offline Banned

Made where ?

Joe Smith started the day early having set his alarm clock(MADE IN JAPAN ) for 6am. While his coffeepot ( MADE IN CHINA ) was perking, he shaved with his electric razor ( MADE IN HONG KONG ). He put on a dress shirt ( MADE IN SRI LANKA ), designer jeans ( MADE IN SINGAPORE ) and tennis shoes( MADE IN KOREA ). After cooking his breakfast in his new electric skillet (MADE IN INDIA ) he sat down with his calculator(MADE IN MEXICO ) to see how much he could spend today. After setting his watch( MADE INTAIWAN ) to the radio ( MADE IN INDIA ) he got in his car ( MADE IN GERMANY ) filled it with GAS from Saudi Arabia and continued his search for a good paying AMERICAN JOB At the end of yet another discouraging and fruitless day checking his Computer (Made In Malaysia ), Joe decided to relax for a while. He put on his sandals ( MADE IN BRAZIL ) poured himself a glass of wine (MADE IN FRANCE) and turned on his TV ( MADE IN INDONESIA ), and then wondered why he can't find a good paying job in AMERICA .

Illiy is offline Corporal
    HAHAHA....

I have a line of clothing coming in my store this month that has "NOT MADE IN CHINA" printed somewhere on each of the garments...
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Thread Information