Welcome to the APBWeb.
    smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO

The Wreck...If only all Bama fans were as smart as Five-O

One foggy night an Alabama fan was driving south and a LSU fan was driving north. While crossing a narrow bridge they hit each other head-on, mangling both trucks.
    The Alabama fan manages to climb out of his truck and survey the damage. He looks at his twisted truck and says, "Man, I'm lucky to be alive". Likewise, the LSU fan gets out of his truck uninjured, he too, feeling fortunate to have survived. The Alabama fan walks over to the LSU fan and says, "Hey, man, I think this is a sign that we should put away our petty differences and live as friends instead of being rivals." The LSU fan thinks for a moment and says,You know, you're absolutely right! We should be friends. In fact, I'm going to see if something else survived the wreck. The LSU fan then looks in the ice chest in the back of his truck and removes a full undamaged bottle of Old Charter.
    He says to the Alabama fan, "I think this is another sign that we should toast to our newfound friendship." The Alabama fan agrees and grabs the bottle.
    After sucking down half of the bottle, the Alabama fan hands the bottle back to the LSU fan and says, "Your turn". The LSU fan calmly twists the cap back on the bottle, throws the rest of the bottle over the bridge into the river and says, "Nah, I think I'll just wait for the cops to show up."
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO

kjlaw is offline Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Yes!!
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    That joke usually involves a Bama fan and an aubarn fan around my neck of the woods.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Thread Information