Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Illiy is offline Corporal

Here Kitty Kitty...

Kitty Bum Pencil Sharpener

Posted May 4th 2007 2:04PM by Terrence O'Brien
    Filed under: Audio/Video

We've got the perfect office accessory for anyone who, to put it lightly, considers him or herself "more of a dog person." The hilarious Cat's Arse Sharpener not only looks stylish on your desk, but it also does a pro job of keeping your pencil tips razor sharp -- which it does with its bum. Simply stab the poor creature in the rear, wait for the electronic "meow" and twist away. The shavings are collected in the kitty's litter box!

Wait 'til PETA gets a load of this . . .
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Make your pets work for you!

Pet-Powered Paper Shredder

Posted Apr 12th 2007 8:30AM by Terrence O'Brien
    Filed under: Computers
    Is your pet hamster just sitting around taking up space? Make the little rodent earn his keep! Using an ingenious implementation of Flintstones technology, the Hamster Shredder uses your little guy's exercise wheel to shred your most confidential documents (plans for world domination, etc.).

Why buy bedding for the furball when he can make his own from your credit card statements? Why scream at a machine when you can blame a living creature for paper jams? Because, sadly, the Hamster Shredder is only a prototype at this time, and not for sale.
    FIGHT ON!

Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    Kitty Bum Pencil Sharpener

Posted May 4th 2007 2:04PM by Terrence O'Brien
    Filed under: Audio/Video

We've got the perfect office accessory for anyone who, to put it lightly, considers him or herself "more of a dog person." The hilarious Cat's Arse Sharpener not only looks stylish on your desk, but it also does a pro job of keeping your pencil tips razor sharp -- which it does with its bum. Simply stab the poor creature in the rear, wait for the electronic "meow" and twist away. The shavings are collected in the kitty's litter box!

Wait 'til PETA gets a load of this . . .
    well if that aint the cats meow...
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Thread Information