Results 1 to 7 of 7
02-04-08, 07:33 PM #1
Colonoscopies are no joke, but these comments during the exam were quite humorous..... A physician claimed that the following are actual comments made by his patients (predominately male) while he was performing their colonoscopies:
1. "Take it easy, Doc. You're boldly going where no man has gone before!
2. "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
3. "Can you hear me NOW?"
4. "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
5. "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."
6. "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
7. "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out..."
8."Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
9. "If your hand doesn't fit, you must quit!
10. "Hey Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
11. "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
12. "God, now I know why I am not gay."
And the best one of all….
13. "Could you write a note for my wife saying that my head is not up there?"Future Detective of The S.P.DPride Integrity Gratitude
02-04-08, 08:18 PM #2But you're a deputy, you can't give me a ticket!
Yea Ok, sign here and press hard there are 4 copies!
02-04-08, 08:37 PM #3
FunnyYEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.
Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!
As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked,” Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!
02-04-08, 09:17 PM #4
Ha!Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me
We are who we choose to be.
R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012
02-04-08, 09:33 PM #5
Good one Losty.
Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.
Not a LEO
In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.
02-05-08, 07:22 AM #6
Thanks a friggen lot. Got mine this week.
02-05-08, 09:34 AM #7jrae Guest
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)