Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Words of Wisdom
03-19-08, 04:01 PM #1
Words of Wisdom
1) When I die, I want to die like my grandfather -- who died
peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in
2) Advice for the day: If you have a lot of tension and you
get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle:
"Take two aspirin" and "Keep away from children"
3) "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's
a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and
they meet at the bar."
4) "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman
I don't like and just give her a house,"
5) "The problem with the designated driver program, it's not a
desirable job, but if you ever get sucked into doing it, have
fun with it. At the end of the night, drop them off at the wrong
7) "If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and
saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life
without even considering if there is a man on base."
9) "Relationships are hard. It's like a full time job, and we
should treat it like one. If your boyfriend or girlfriend wants to
leave you, they should give you two weeks' notice. There
should be severance pay, and before they leave you, they
should have to find you a temp."
10) "My Mom said she learned how to swim when someone took her out in
the lake and threw her off the boat. I said,
'Mom, they weren't trying to teach you how to swim."
11) "A study in the Washington Post says that women have
better verbal skills than men. I just want to say to the authors of
that study: "Duh."
12) "Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I'm
halfway through my fish burger and I realize, Oh my Gosh....
I could be eating a slow learner."
13) "I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in
New York said, "Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the
poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'"
14) "If life were fair, Elvis would be alive and all the
impersonators would be dead."
15) "Sometimes I think war is God's way of teaching us geography."
16) "My parents didn't want to move to Florida, but they turned
sixty, and that's the law."
17) "Remember in elementary school, you were told that in case of
fire you have to line up quietly in a single file line from smallest
to tallest. What is the logic in that? What, do tall
people burn slower?"
19) "Suppose you were an idiot ... And suppose you were a
member of Congress ... But I repeat myself."
20) "Our bombs are smarter than the average high school
student. At least they can find Afghanistan!"
--A. Whitney Brown
21) "Ah, yes, divorce......., from the Latin word meaning to
rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."
22) "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I
think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."
23) "Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place."
24) "You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give
you a look that says, "My Gosh, you're right! I never would've
thought of that!'"
25) Do you know why they call it "PMS"? Because "Mad Cow Disease was
--Unknown, presumed deceasedMolly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.
Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
or otherwise distort statements of fact.FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley
03-19-08, 04:33 PM #2
03-19-08, 08:56 PM #3
Loved em every one.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)