Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Redneck pick up lines...
04-06-08, 10:48 PM #1
Redneck pick up lines...
1) Did you fart? Cuz you just blew me away.
2) Are yer parents retarded? Cuz ya sure are special.
3) My Love fer you is like diarrhea, I canít hold it in.
4) Do you have a library card? Cuz Iíd like to check you out.
5) Is there a mirror in yer pants? Cuz I can see myself in em.
6) If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel, Iíd store my nuts in yer hole.
7) You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beautyís only a light switch away.
8) Fat Penguin ....... Sorry, I just wanted to say something that would break the ice.
9) I know Iím not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yer bed-rock.
10) I canít find my puppy , can you help me find him? I Think he went into this cheap motel room.
11) Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
12) If yer gunna regret this in the morniní, we kin sleep Til afternoon.
13) Yer face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up.Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA
You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.
FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON
04-06-08, 11:06 PM #2
HA!*************************"It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...to another life somewhere in the sun."*************************"There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)
Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.
04-07-08, 02:27 AM #3
Haha.. I would laugh extremely hard if anyone tried to use these lines...Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
04-07-08, 02:20 PM #4
I'm gonna use #6 (If you was a tree and I were a Squirrel, Iíd store my nuts in yer hole.) to try and make a "hook up" with some of the females here on OR.
Searching for Evil and the Perfect donut (Love that book)
"It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you"
There are gains for all our losses
There are balms for all our pain
But, when youth, the dream, departs
It takes something from our hearts
And it never comes again
"Captain, it is I Ensign Pulver. I just threw your damn palm tree overboard. Now, what's all this crap about no movie tonight?" -Ens Pulver in Mister Roberts
The man who will go where his colors go, without asking who will fight a phantom foe in the jungle and mountain range, without counting, and who will suffer and die in the midst of incredible hardship, without complaint, is still what he has always been, from Imperial Rome to sceptered Britain to democratic America. He is the stuff of which legions are made. ...His pride is in his colors and his regiment, his training hard and thorough and coldly realistic, to fit him for what he must face...and his obedience is to his orders. He has been called United State Marine.
T.R. Fehrenbach, This Kind of War
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)