Welcome to the APBWeb.
    mxwelch is offline Kalashnikitty

Talking Yet more Chuck Norris stats

Forgive me if these have been posted. I'll be willing to be some of them are new.

Chuck Norris does not hunt because the word hunting infers the probability
    of failure. Chuck Norris goes killing.

Chuck Norris doesn't need to use email or a cell phone. He only communicates through pain.

The drummer of Def Leppard only has one arm because Chuck Norris let him keep the other one

Chuck Norris didn't like the end of Superman IV, so broke Christopher Reeves' neck.

the word quadrillion was first implemented in a Harvard study to express the size of Chuck Norris's
    genitalia.

Chuck Norris invented death just so he could kill people.

Chuck Norris was on a season of Survivor once, but the entire season got cut after Chuck Norris
    murdered everyone on the island for eating his Cheetos.

Chuck Norris invented the atmosphere for the sole purpose of having something to roundhouse kick
    people out of.

Crazy Glue is actually pure Chuck Norris semen.

The R.E.M. song "Everybody Hurts" was inspired by an incident back in '86 when Chuck Norris
    ordered an unsweetened tea, and was told they didn't serve unsweetened tea at that particular
    restaurant. They do now.

According to Einstein's theory of relativity, Chuck Norris can actually roundhouse kick you yesterday.

When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine
    months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in
    professional football history.

A Handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact
    a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

If Chuck Norris is late, time better slow down.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone.
    This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of
    Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoloy card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of
    spades and a green #4 card from the game UNO.

Chuck Norris was told that the Statue of David was the world's best statue. He replied by roundhouse
    kicking a mountain, the result was a 2,000ft statue of Chuck Norris. He then destroyed it because it
    was too awesome for anyone but him to see.

Everyone knows Santa doesn't exist. What everyone doesn't know is that Santa did at one point exist
    until the day he put Chuck Norris on the naughty list.

Chuck Norris enters a McDonald's without shoes or sandals, and still gets service

Muhammed Ali used to say, "I am the greatest." Then he met Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris spelled backwards is "I'm going to roundhouse kick you in your throat".

The wood chuck didn't in fact chuck any wood because Chuck Norris kicked its ass for having the
    same name.

The city of Atlantis was lost after Chuck Norris developed ADD and become bored holding it up.

Chuck Norris invented pain in order to have a reason to roundhouse people in the face.

Chuck Norris was trained by Bruce Lee, who was in turn trained by a time traveling Chuck Norris thus
    completing the circle.

Chuck Norris was sent to the principal's office in fourth grade for roundhouse kicking his teacher to
    death... while bench pressing 5,000 lbs. and making fun of the foreign kid.

Chuck Norris can utilize his beard as a lung for breathing underwater.

Chuck Norris once downed a 40 of malt liquor at an AA meeting.

Much like the sun, Chuck Norris will cause blindness if looked at for pronlonged periods of time.

Chuck Norris doesn't wear pants, instead he opted to have the design tattooed onto his lower body.
    Thus giving the skin tight look everybody loves, without hindering the successful completion of his
    roundhouse kick.

Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a drooling retarded kid because he thought he was spitting at
    him.

Chuck Norris underwent Kemo Therapy and didnt lose any of his hair.

Simply by pulling on both ends, Chuck Norris can stretch diamonds back into coal.

Chuck Norris learned to read as a newborn in the hosptial while studying his ID bracelet. When he
    realized his mother had given him the middle name "Les" thereby making him Chuck-Les, he
    roundhouse kicked her in the face, and said his first words - "Who's laughing now?"

Chuck Norris let the dogs out

Chuck Norris uses all seven letters in Scrabble... Every turn.

Growing up, Chuck Norris got into fights every day at school. His grandma told him that he shouldn't be
    so violent. So he roundhouse kicked her face.

Chuck Norris eats beef jerky and craps gun powder. Then he uses that gun powder to make a bullet,
    which he uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life".

Chuck Norris' voice always echos, no matter what. Even in the vaccuum of space he will echo. Top
    scientists believe its the result of his tight jeans.

The movie Anaconda was filmed in Chuck Norris' pants.

For his Total Gym informercials, they use a body double for Chuck Norris. Not because he isn't jacked,
    but because to see his actual body without a shirt would cause every man in America to kill
    themselves in shame.

When Chuck Norris was in middle school, his English teacher assigned an essay: "What is Courage?"
    Chuck Norris received an "A+" for writing only the words "Chuck Norris" and promptly turning in the
    paper.

Chuck Norris sees dead people. He is the one who killed them.

Once, Chuck Norris was partying all night, and the sun came up. Chuck Norris didn't want to stop
    partying, so he made the sun go back down. With his mind.

Oil prices only go up when Chuck Norris is thirsty.

When Meatloaf said he'd do anything for love, but he won't do that, he was talking about looking Chuck
    Norris directly in the eye.

Chuck Norris put Humpty Dumpty back together again just so he could break him.

Chuck Norris has 118,453 friends on myspace. It is an unspoken agreement that when you join his list
    of friends, you are actually placing your name on his list of death, but Chuck Norris' friends do not care.
    To die by the hand of Chuck is an honor.

When he is alone at night, Chuck Norris likes to wear slippers with bunnies on them. Real bunnies.

For some, the left testicle is larger than the right one. For Chuck Norris, each testicle is larger than the
    other one.

If you ever get close enough to look, you will see that the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse are, in
    fact, all Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris once had a contest with The Cookie Monster to see who could eat the most cookies.
    Halfway through the contest, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked Cookie Monster for no apparent reason.

Chuck Norris once went back in time to the pre historic era, to exact revenge on a T-Rex that ate an
    ancestor. On seeing how perfect and round his roundhouse kick was, the cave men were inspired to
    invent the wheel.

Chuck Norris nearly choked Conan O'Brien to death with his own tie. When police questioned him he
    stated, "It was a wardrobe malfunction, officer." They then said thats what we thought and proceeded
    to savagly beat Conan O'Brien for trying to ruining Chuck Norris' good name.

Chuck Norris says that guys who pop their collars up are faggots. Period.

Chuck Norris can punch faster than the speed of light. Every time he hits someone his hands actually
    go back in time. His fists are only 23 years old.

Chuck Norris has yet to get a Jeopardy question wrong.

If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can't see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds
    away from death.

Chuck Norris doesn't understand why you should consult your doctor if your erection lasts for more than
    4 hours. His erections have been known to last for up to 15 days.

Helen Keller's favorite color is Chuck Norris.

The grass is always greener on the other side, unless Chuck Norris has been there. In that case the
    grass is most likely soaked in blood and tears.

A blind man once stepped on Chuck Norris' shoe. Chuck replied, "Don't you know who I am? I'm
    Chuck Norris!" The mere mention of his name cured this man blindness. Sadly the first, last, and only
    thing this man ever saw, was a fatal roundhouse delivered by Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris got a perfect score on his SAT's simply by writing Chuck Norris for every answer

Chuck Norris died ten years ago, but the Grim Reaper can't get up the courage to tell him

Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a
    naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a
    temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publicly claimed it was a meteor, and still owes
    him a beer.

When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a handgun
    and a bucket.

Chuck Norris has two speeds: walk and kill.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including your own
    pancreas.

All men used to be gay. Then Chuck Norris decided that he would give women a
    shot. The rest is history.

Chuck Norris has a house that is in fact round.

Chuck Norris hates it when people have lisps, so he roundhouses kicks them in the throat, silencing
    them for all eternity

Chuck Norris masterbates with a belt sander.

Biologically, Chuck Norris is his own step-father

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    lmao

bluescop is offline Officer First Class
    holy crap...I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe....

Terminator is offline BANNED
    LMAO>>>>I love these Chuck Norris facts!!!

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    Chuck Norris music video!

http://www.break.com/index/snlchuck.html

Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

Roses is offline Member
    These are funny!

LOL!
    http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/1369/rosekdrosetransp9fk2eb.gif

A Smile

A smile cost nothing, but gives so much.

It enriches those who receive it,
    without making poorer those who give.
    It takes but a moment, but the memory
    of it sometimes lasts forever.

None is so rich or mighty that he
    can get along without it,
    and none is so poor but that
    he can be made rich by it.

A smile creates happiness in the home,
    fosters goodwill in business,
    and is the countersign of friendship.

It brings rest to the weary,
    cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad,
    and it is nature's best antidote for trouble.

Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed,
    or stolen, for it is something that is of no
    value to anyone until it is given away.

Some people are too tired to give you a smile.
    Give them one of yours, as none needs a smile
    so much as he who has no more to give.

- author unknown

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    That's the real question.....(see pic)
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Thread Information