How To Know If You're At Ghetto Kids Birthday Party
HOW TO KNOW IF YOU'RE AT GHETTO KIDS BIRTHDAY PARTY
1. Some of the guest didn't bring a gift, but brought extra uninvited
2. The cake says "Happy Birthday Pookie" instead of the child's name.
3. The party is at Chuck E. Cheese, but they brought their own food,
4. It's a child's party but there are more grown-ups than children.
5. It's De'Vonte's 1st Birthday and the party food is BBQ and
6. Instead of playing pin the tail on the donkey, they have a "Back
That Thing Up" contest.
7. They don't sing Happy Birthday instead everyone is chanting "Go Man
Man It's Your Birthday".
8. There are twenty kids at the party but no parents (They got dropped
9. The party was over at 5:00, it's 8:00 and somebody's kid is still
10. Instead of Loot bags, the party favors are in Zip-Lock baggies.
11. The birthday cake is Red Velvet.
12. The invitations said Pizza Party, you get there and frozen Tony's
Pizza is being served.
13. The host calls someone who's on their way and tells them to stop
and get some ice.
14. The guest start arriving and the host disappears to get ready.
15. You buy some food stamps from your cousin to buy the party food.
16. You hear someone tell the birthday child "I am going to get you
something next week when I get paid".
17. The party wasn't planned, the birthday child just went outside and
said "Mama said I'm getting ready to have a Birthday Party, Come on".
18. The party is Saturday, you got a call on Friday night saying "I am
giving Ke-Shawn a birthday party tomorrow at 3:00".
19. All the kids at the party have on new clothes that they got just
for the party.
20. None of the gifts are wrapped, because the guest stopped by the
store on the way to the party.
21. The gift is still in the store bag.
22. They don't serve punch, you get Kool-Aid and those store brand
23. The Baby daddy, the mama's boyfriend, and the mama's ex-boyfriend
(the one the kid likes so much) are all there, and the child is calling
them all DADDY.
24. There's more family than friends at the party.
25. The birthday child is late to his/her own party, because last night
they spent the night over with their cousin 'nem.
26. You have the party over your sister's because she just bought a new
27. The cake didn't come from the store, it came from the Lady who
makes good cakes.
28. You have to hold on to the plate that you ate your food on to eat
29. Someone calls and says "save me some cake."
30. Guest are wrapping up cake to take to mama 'nem.
31. It's a child's party but there's a Domino game in progress.
32. The baby daddy shows up with all his Boyz and you start to fear
that there will be a Drive-By.
33. The party music is coming from the trunk of someone's car.
34. The Soul Train Line and Electric Slide get started.
35. You and your baby daddy get into an argument because he was
supposed to chip in for the party but did not cuz he said "You get child
support don't you!!!"