Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Web sight ooopsies
08-15-08, 07:21 AM #1
Web sight ooopsies
I received this in an email today. Thought it was worth passing on.
All of these are legitimate companies that didn't spend quite enough time to consider how their online name might appear!
These are not made up. Check them out yourself!
1. 'Who Represents' is where you can find the name of the agent that represents any celebrity. Their Web site is: www.whorepresents.com
2. 'Experts Exchange' is a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at:
3. Looking for a great pen? Look no further than
' Pen Island '. It can be found at:
4. Need a therapist? Try 'Therapist Finder' at: www.therapistfinder.com
5. And the designers at 'Speed of Art' await you at their wacky Web site:
Have a fun day! Just be careful what you name YOUR new web site]
08-15-08, 07:34 PM #2
08-15-08, 08:09 PM #3
08-15-08, 09:35 PM #4
Have a fun day! Just be careful what you name YOUR new web site
I would say so!
08-19-08, 02:32 PM #5
Great stuff!Calm Like A Bomb...
“A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.”
08-19-08, 03:12 PM #6Corporal
- Join Date
- Rep Power
08-20-08, 08:43 PM #7
Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)