Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: advise needed

kcnuke is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO

advise needed

It took me a few moments, but I think this is the best place to put this thread in this forum even though it is hard/difficult to talk about it but it has been going on too long I am finding it amusing. So here it is, me, spilling my guts:

I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision.

I’ve suspected for some time now that my wife of 9 years has been cheating on me.

The usual signs… Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up. She has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, “Just some friends, you don’t know them.”

I always stay awake to look out for her coming home, but she always walks up the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car around the corner. Why?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with her. I think deep down I just didn’t want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my truck next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my truck , that I noticed that the transfer case under the truck seemed to be leaking a little fluid.
    Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    trade it in

rep inbound
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Thread Information