Welcome to the APBWeb.
    2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO

Why Men Die First

Why Men Die First

Why do men die first? This is a question that has gone unanswered for centuries, but, now we know. It requires a bit of explanation, first:

If you put a woman on a pedestal and try to protect her from the rat race ... you're a male chauvinist. If you stay home and do the housework ... you're a pansy. If you work too hard ... there's never any time for her.

If you don't work enough ... you're a good-for-nothing bum. If she has a boring repetitive job with low pay ... this is exploitation. If you have a boring repetitive job with low pay ... you should get off your lazy behind and find something better. If you get a promotion ahead of her ... that is favoritism. If she gets a job ahead of you ... its equal opportunity.

If you mention how nice she looks .. its sexual harassment. If you keep quiet ... its male indifference. If you cry .. you're a wimp. If you
    don't ... you're an insensitive bastard. If you make a decision without consulting her ... you're a chauvinist.

If she makes a decision without consulting you, she's a liberated woman.

If you ask her to do something she doesn't enjoy ... that's domination. If SHE asks you ... it's a favor. If you appreciate the female form and frilly underwear ... you're a pervert. If you don't .. you're gay.

If you like a woman to shave her legs and keep in shape ... you're sexist.
    If you don't ... you're unromantic. If you try to keep yourself in shape ... you're vain. If you don't ... you're a slob.

If you buy her flowers ... you're after something. If you don't ... you're not thoughtful.

If you're proud of your achievements ... you're full of yours elf. If you don't ...you're not ambitious.

If she has a headache ... she's tired. If you have a headache ... you don't love her anymore.

If you want it too often ... you're oversexed. If you don't ... there must be someone else.

Why do men die first? Because they want to.

n30
    n30 is offline A woman in man's job; but always a lady ;-)
    Verified LEO
    way out sw fl by the everglades. im over it
    lol you sound cynical
    V

Pinki is offline Sergeant
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    It goes both ways
    Arm the sheep!

Kittylynn is offline NOT A SLUT!!!! DAMMIT!!!
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I refuse to be made to feel guilty for my sex. I am not like that, I have love and respect for my husband and I don't play mind games just to feel superior!
    It's better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you aren't!

Adopt a virtual pet today! Check out neopets! It's fun and free. All ages play!

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by n30 View Post
    lol you sound cynical
    No, not really, got that as an email and thought it was humorous enough to share

Thread Information