Results 1 to 14 of 14
03-15-06, 01:15 PM #1
1. What do you call a cupboard full of lesbians? A licker cabinet.
2. What do you call an Eskimo lesbian? A Klondyke.
3. What do you call 100 lesbians with guns? ..Militia Etheridge.
4. Why can't lesbians diet and wear make-up at the same time?....
Because they can't eat Jenny Craig with Mary Kay on their face.
5. What do you call two lesbians in a canoe? Fur Traders.
6. What is a lesbian dinosaur called ? .A Lickalotapuss.
7. What do you call a lesbian with long fingers? ..Well Hung.
8. Did you hear that Ellen DeGeneres drowned? ..She was found
face down in Ricki Lake.
9. How can you tell a tough lesbian bar? .Even the pool table
doesn't have balls.
10. What do you call lesbian twins? ....Lick-a-likes.
11. What's the definition of confusion? .Twenty blind lesbians
in a fish market.
12. What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian?
One's a snack cracker, the other's a crack snacker!'The Art of War' teaches us to "Rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's coming, but on our own readiness to receive him"--Sun Tsu
03-15-06, 01:21 PM #2Cris1102 GuestOriginally Posted by slamdunc
03-15-06, 01:30 PM #3
I nevr imlied they were all good; I just have to thank my sister for sending that one to me.'The Art of War' teaches us to "Rely not on the likelihood of the enemy's coming, but on our own readiness to receive him"--Sun Tsu
03-15-06, 01:32 PM #4
03-15-06, 01:38 PM #5Cris1102 GuestOriginally Posted by slamdunc
03-15-06, 01:59 PM #6
I found these steps to finding out if you're gay, look at number 7!
1. Think back to your earliest memories. If you feel as though you've always been different, you might be gay - but not all gay people felt that way.
2. Ignore the stereotypes. If you have some mannerisms that aren't usually associated with your gender, you aren't necessarily gay. The opposite is also true: not fitting the stereotypes doesn't mean you aren't gay.
3. Understand that "gay" and "straight" is not all there is. Research done by Kinsey decades ago showed that some people have desires exclusively for members of the same sex and others have feelings exclusively for the opposite sex, but many people are somewhere in between.
4. Consider whether you really feel as though you are or should be a member of the opposite sex. If so, you may be transgendered, which is not the same as being gay.
5. Examine your deepest feelings closely. It's perfectly normal for people - especially teenagers - to have a crush on someone of the same sex or to notice the attractiveness of someone of the same sex, but that doesn't mean you're gay unless your desires for the same sex are stronger than your desires for the opposite sex.
6. Try not to let society cloud your judgment about whether you're gay. Remember that both the American Psychological Association and the American Psychiatric Association said in the 1970s that nothing is wrong with being gay or lesbian.
7. If you are nauseated, no matter how little, by lesbian related jokes, you are most likely gay.
03-15-06, 02:04 PM #7
You've been busted by #7.
Hope this makes you feel better:I'm a PUBLIC SERVANT, so I'm not permitted to use my own judgement in any way.
03-15-06, 02:07 PM #8Cris1102 GuestOriginally Posted by Virginian
03-15-06, 02:09 PM #9
03-15-06, 02:30 PM #10Cris1102 GuestOriginally Posted by Virginian
03-15-06, 02:32 PM #11
Just please don't tell anyone that I'm a lesbian too
03-15-06, 02:43 PM #12Cris1102 GuestOriginally Posted by Virginian
Last edited by Cris1102; 03-15-06 at 03:01 PM.
03-15-06, 02:46 PM #13Originally Posted by Virginian
After all, I do like girls.
.The Swamp Mafia -"Heaven doesn't want us,and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!".
03-15-06, 02:47 PM #14
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)