Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Kate is offline Corporal

What's in a name?

Do you have the right name? Using my maiden name, obviously I do (but not ideal - go figure!):

• There are 18 letters in your name.
    • There are 8 vowels and 10 consonants in your name.
    • The number derived from your name is: 4
    • The number derived from your birth date (your Life Path number) is: 4

You seem to have a numerologically ACCEPTABLE name!

Your name is numerologically acceptable, however not ideal. Apart from the Life Path number your name ideally needs to be in harmony with all your personal numbers, of which there are 14 in total. When this is achieved your name and your birth date are in harmony as they contain the same basic numerological vibration that suggests increased health, wealth and good luck for you using this name.

Sometimes only a few key letters in your name need changing, sometimes your whole first name or last name, and in some occasions your full name completely.

Changing your name to be in perfect sync with who you are as a person as well as with your birth characteristics is a very involved and delicate process best left to professional master numerologists.

On far too many occasions people trying to do it by themselves (DIY style), has unfortunately proven to do more harm than good in terms of their personal success, health and happiness.

The characteristics of your Life Path number are:

Your Life Path
    Kathleen , at the moment of your birth your known universe changed and you stepped into a completely new reality. The most important number in your numerology chart is based on the most important date in your life - the date of your birth.

In the moment of your birth, all that you can be in life existed only as a potential. Kathleen , it is up to you to fulfill, to whatever extent you wish, the potential life that exists in you and that was given to you in that moment.

Your Life Path number is the single most important information available in your Personality Chart and gives you an overall outline of the challenges, lessons and opportunities you will face in your lifetime. Your Life path is the road you are travelling.

Your Life Path number is: 4

Detailed description:
    As a Life Path 4, you are trustworthy, earthy, organized and systemic, and have strong opinions about right and wrong. You are rational and logical when solving problems and do not give up easily when you make a commitment. You are tenacious, practical and dependable. Your sheer willpower may make some think you are stubborn at times. Your challenge may be learning to carry out orders at times. You tend to prefer to work hard to achieve success rather than get involved in schemes that promise instant success.

You hold justice and honesty sacred and you may work to help better the world in a pragmatic way. Be careful of a tendency to judge others too quickly at times and have flexibility in your ideas. Remember, not everyone may have the stamina and discipline you have at times. You make a good manager who often knows instinctively how to get the job done.

You are good with money and enjoy the knowledge of having money invested for the future. Sometimes you may miss opportunities if you are too cautious. You are well suited to marriage and make a wonderful parent. But if something like divorce occurs, it can shatter your sense of order for a while.You view life with a common-sense attitude and are practical. You are loyal and devoted. You may have few friends but these friendships last a lifetime. You have the ability to survive the toughest situations with courage. You are a hard worker who believes in patience, determination and traditional values to help you reach their goals.

Do I believe in this stuff...NO, but I thought it might be fun.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    to much work for me. Anyone want to figure mine out?

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Do you have a link so that we may participate in the fun??
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Should we just make something up?

Kate is offline Corporal
    Oooooops! I feel like an idiot. My bad!

Here you go:

Do You Have The Right Name? - a FREE numerology assessment...

2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    There are a few websites who offer free name numerologically, here is one:

What Your Name Means (Numerology)

Funny, I got different answers on different websites, one even said "You seem to have a numerologically INCORRECT name", said I should have a name change. LOL!!

http://www.officerresource.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic5657_1.gif
    Liberty & Justice For All!

irishmick is offline Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.
    Verified LEO
    Funny enough, I got the same "Life Path Number" for both my maiden and married names. Interesting.

Your Life Path number is: 6

Detailed description:
    The Life Path 6 is compassionate, idealistic and needs to feel useful to be happy. You are a healer and like to help others. People often use your shoulder for support and you do tend to like to give advice. You do need to find a balance between interfering and helpfulness at times.

You pursue the skills to give you greater insight into helping others and may be a counsellor rather than just a sympathetic ear. You enjoy responsibility and tend to lead by example rather than intention. You are generous, sympathetic and kind, and you have no problem making personal sacrifices to help others. You like marriage and make a good parent with your natural warmth, protection and understanding. Sometimes the attention you receive surprises you. You have a desire for sweets and while you are graceful, you may have to work hard to stay in shape.

You have true natural wisdom from an early age with the ability to communicate well across all age groups. You are a realist about life and dedicated to your home, family and friends. Avoid thinking you can save the world at times or you may overburden yourself with worry. And there are times when you may tend to exaggerate and be self-righteous. You are creative but this may remain suppressed because you may sacrifice or not fully appreciate your natural gifts. If you do develop these talents there is a good chance you can be successful as an artist of some sort. You are charming and have a good business instinct which attracts the people who can support you through life.
    --"D.B.A.D." --Me

--Life's tough...it's tougher if you're stupid.

--"Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." -Elbert Hubbard

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hmm...

Your number is: 1
    The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual.
    The expression or destiny for #1:
    A number 1 Expression denotes the skilled executive with keen administrative capabilities. You must develop the capacity to be a fine leader, sales executive, or promoter. You have the tools to become an original person with a creative approach to problem solving, and a penchant for initiating action. Someone may have to follow behind you to handle the details, but you know how to get things going and make things happen. You have a good mind and the ability to use it for your advancement. Because of these factors, you have much potential for achievement and financial rewards. Frequently, this expression belongs to one running a business or striving to achieve a level of accomplishment on ones talents and efforts. You have little need for much supervision, preferring to act on your own with little restraint. You are both ambitious and determined. Self-confident and self-reliant must be yours, as you develop a strong unyielding will and the courage of your convictions.

Although you fear loneliness, you want to be left alone. You fear routine and being in a rut. You often jump the gun because you are afraid of being left behind.

The negative attributes of the 1 Expression are egotism and a self-centered approach to life. This is an aggressive number and if it is over-emphasized it is very hard to live with. You do not have to be overly aggressive to fulfill your destiny. The 1 has a natural instinct to dominate and to be the boss; adhering to the concept of being number One. Again, you do not have to dominate and destroy in order to lead and manage.

Your Soul Urge number is: 8
    A Soul Urge number of 8 means:
    With an 8 soul urge, you have a natural flair for big business and the challenges imposed by the commercial world. Power, status and success are very important to you. You have strong urges to supervise, organize and lead. Material desires are also very pronounced. You have good executive abilities, and with these, confidence, energy and ambition.

Your mind is analytical and judgment sound; you're a good judge of material values and also human character. Self-controlled, you rarely let emotions cloud judgment. You are somewhat of an organizer at heart, and you like to keep those beneath you organized and on a proper track. This is a personality that wants to lead, not follow. You want to be known for your planning ability and solid judgment.
    The negative aspects of the 8 soul urge are the often dominating and exacting attitude. You may have a tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.

Your Inner Dream number is: 11 An Inner Dream number of 11 means:
    You dream of casting the light of illumination; of being the true idealist. You secretly believe there is more to life than we can know or prove, and you would like to be provider of the 'word' from on high.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    to much work for me. Anyone want to figure mine out?
    Now think about this Reca.. do you rrreeeaaallly want me to figure that out for you?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

jking09 is offline Banned
    that's too much work for me too =P

Terminator is offline BANNED
    There are 18 letters in your name.
    There are 6 vowels and 12 consonants in your name.
    The number derived from your name is: 4
    The number derived from your birth date (your Life Path number) is: 2

Your name is numerologically acceptable, however not ideal. Apart from the Life Path number your name ideally needs to be in harmony with all your personal numbers, of which there are 14 in total. When this is achieved your name and your birth date are in harmony as they contain the same basic numerological vibration that suggests increased health, wealth and good luck for you using this name.

Sometimes only a few key letters in your name need changing, sometimes your whole first name or last name, and in some occasions your full name completely.

Changing your name to be in perfect sync with who you are as a person as well as with your birth characteristics is a very involved and delicate process best left to professional master numerologists.

On far too many occasions people trying to do it by themselves (DIY style), has unfortunately proven to do more harm than good in terms of their personal success, health and happiness.

To get more information about a professional name change click here:

The characteristics of your Life Path number are:

Your Life Path

Bradley, at the moment of your birth your known universe changed and you stepped into a completely new reality. The most important number in your numerology chart is based on the most important date in your life - the date of your birth.

In the moment of your birth, all that you can be in life existed only as a potential. Bradley, it is up to you to fulfill, to whatever extent you wish, the potential life that exists in you and that was given to you in that moment.

Your Life Path number is the single most important information available in your Personality Chart and gives you an overall outline of the challenges, lessons and opportunities you will face in your lifetime. Your Life path is the road you are travelling.

Your Life Path number is: 2

Detailed description:
    You are a peacemaker and an artist. You are perceptive and sensitive and, at times, can be shy. You are also very well balanced and have a great capacity for fairness. You employ tact and diplomacy well as you may sense intuitively how people feel. You enjoy working with people. You have the ability to see all points of view and create harmony among diverse people using unbiased logic. Honesty and openness are traits that help you excel when working with groups of people. You are good at compromising and are not usually a dominant personality within your group.

At times, you can be habitual and enjoy the comfort of routine. You may prefer to live in a harmonious environment and have a flair for creating balance. You may have talents in the fields of alternative healing, physical therapy and counseling. You may be too sensitive at times as criticism can easily hurt you. There are times when you need to employ your inner strength to stand up for yourself and your accomplishments.

You make a wonderful partner and your sensitivity makes you perceptive to your partner's feelings and needs. The biggest challenge you may face is you can be too laid back and pessimistic at times. When you find where you belong in life, you can employ your talents to become successful.

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    I did it with my name now (maiden last name) and it is incorrect. Did it with my married name and it was incorrect (well..no kidding). So...I guess all in all I need to either change my name legally or get married?

It also said that although somewhat graceful I need to work hard to stay in shape. Uh..yah..figured that out already. LOL
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

Cool Breeze is offline 303rd Logistics
    Verified LEO
    Great, so not only is my name "incorrect," but they've got me described like I'm some homo.

Detailed description:
    You are a peacemaker and an artist. You are perceptive and sensitive and, at times, can be shy. You are also very well balanced and have a great capacity for fairness. You employ tact and diplomacy well as you may sense intuitively how people feel. You enjoy working with people. You have the ability to see all points of view and create harmony among diverse people using unbiased logic. Honesty and openness are traits that help you excel when working with groups of people. You are good at compromising and are not usually a dominant personality within your group.

At times, you can be habitual and enjoy the comfort of routine. You may prefer to live in a harmonious environment and have a flair for creating balance. You may have talents in the fields of alternative healing, physical therapy and counseling. You may be too sensitive at times as criticism can easily hurt you. There are times when you need to employ your inner strength to stand up for yourself and your accomplishments.

You make a wonderful partner and your sensitivity makes you perceptive to your partner's feelings and needs. The biggest challenge you may face is you can be too laid back and pessimistic at times. When you find where you belong in life, you can employ your talents to become successful.
    Fuck that shit!
    I'd rather have a sister in a whorehouse than a brother in the Navy

Thread Information