Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Condensed History

For those who don't know about history ... Here is a condensed version:

Humans originally existed as members of small bands of nomadic hunters/gatherers. They lived on deer in the mountains during the summer and would go to the coast and live on fish and lobster in the winter.

The two most important events in all of history were the invention of beer and the invention of the wheel. The wheel was invented to get man to the beer. These were the foundation of modern civilization and together were the catalyst for the splitting of humanity into two distinct subgroups:

1 . Liberals, and
    2. Conservatives.

Once beer was discovered, it required grain and that was the beginning of agriculture. Neither the glass bottle nor aluminum can were invented yet, so while our early humans were sitting around waiting for them to be invented, they just stayed close to the brewery. That's how villages were formed.

Some men spent their days tracking and killing animals to B-B-Q at night while they were drinking beer. This was the beginning of what is known as the Conservative movement.

Other men who were weaker and less skilled at hunting learned to live off the conservatives by showing up for the nightly B-B-Q's and doing the sewing, fetching, and hair dressing. This was the beginning of the Liberal movement.

Some of these liberal men eventually evolved into women. Those became known as girlie-men. Some noteworthy liberal achievements include the domestication of cats, the invention of group therapy, group hugs, and the concept of Democratic voting to decide how to divide the meat and beer that conservatives provided.

Over the years conservatives came to be symbolized by the largest, most powerful land animal on earth, the elephant. Liberals are symbolized by the jackass.

Modern liberals like imported beer (with lime added), but most prefer white wine or imported bottled water. They eat raw fish but like their beef well done. Sushi, tofu, and French food are standard liberal fare. Another interesting evolutionary side note: most of their women h ave higher testosterone levels than their men. Most social workers, personal injury attorneys, journalists, dreamers in Hollywood and group therapists are liberals. Liberals invented the designated hitter rule because it wasn't fair to make the pitcher also bat.

Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud or Miller. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

Liberals produce little or nothing. They like to govern the producers and decide what to do with the production. Liberals believe Europeans are more enlightened than Americans. That is why most of the liberals remained in Europe when conservatives were coming to America . They crept in after the Wild West was tamed and created a business of trying to get more for nothing.

Here ends today's lesson in world history:

It should be noted that a Liberal may have a momentary urge to angrily respond to the above before forwarding it.

A Conservative will simply laugh and be so convinced of the absolute truth of this history that it will be forwarded immediately to other true believers and to more liberals just to tick them off.

And there you have it.

Let your next action reveal your true self .
    History of Civilization 1 0 1
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    So does this mean we can send our liberals back to Europe?

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    Conservatives drink domestic beer, mostly Bud or Miller. They eat red meat and still provide for their women. Conservatives are big game hunters, rodeo cowboys, lumberjacks, construction workers, firemen, medical doctors, police officers, engineers, corporate executives, athletes, members of the military, airline pilots and generally anyone who works productively. Conservatives who own companies hire other conservatives who want to work for a living.

After selecting the bold parts of this quote I must consider myself a radical conservative. I am sipping Gentleman Jack straight (Fine Tennessee Whiskey). My big game for the day was a wanted man whom my partner and I ran down in the woods. While we were chasing the bastard I stepped in a hole turned my ankle and still kept up with the runner and more importantly my partner. The whiskey, by the way, is a good self prescribed medicine for turned ankles.

Now, one of you slacked jawed pansy liberals go fetch me some more ice.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Now, one of you slacked jawed pansy liberals go fetch me some more ice.

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    It does have some truth to it.. maybe we should move it to the crossfire section?
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Car 4 is offline CID Chief
    Verified LEO

Car 4
    I would like my country back. I used to believe that one man could never destroy this country. Not so sure anymore!

Xiphos is online now I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    It does have some truth to it.. maybe we should move it to the crossfire section?
    I considered posting it there, it was 50/50 and Jokes won the coin toss.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Redhook is domestic, I suppose.

And I love whisky - AND whiskey.

I've hunted, but to be honest lost the taste for it. Hunting people is much more fun.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    I've hunted, but to be honest lost the taste for it. Hunting people is much more fun.
    Combine that with the fact that the more I hunt people the more I like and appreciate observing animals. This is coming from a bow hunter too.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Combine that with the fact that the more I hunt people the more I like and appreciate observing animals. This is coming from a bow hunter too.
    I'm not sure what happened - I am pro-hunting, but I can't find the joy in it any more.

I think that happened when I decided I was going to be a professional trainer who teaches the art of killing in self defense.

I still get the urge to try it now and then, I guess I need to get around to that.
    I'm your huckleberry...

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    I'm not sure what happened - I am pro-hunting, but I can't find the joy in it any more.

I think that happened when I decided I was going to be a professional trainer who teaches the art of killing in self defense.

I still get the urge to try it now and then, I guess I need to get around to that.
    I still love to get in the woods, but I really feel that I would enjoy hunting with a camera more now. Unless it was game that could pose a threat like boar, bear ect. I have walked within yards of deer on duty just for fun. I need to get a good digital camera to document my finds. The guy we bagged today beats a 12 point buck anytime. Lot less of a mess when you bag and tag'em too.

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter."
    Ernest Hemingway

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Unless it was game that could pose a threat like boar, bear ect.
    Exactly!

I was really sad not to be able to make the boar hunt that was posted here last year.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Thread Information