Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Kids.....

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO

Kids.....

A kindergarten student told his teacher he'd found a cat, but it was dead. "How do you know the cat was dead?" she asked him. "Because I pissed in it's ear and it didn't move." the child innocently replied. "You did what??!!" the teacher exclaimed. "You know.." explained the kid, "I leaned over and went 'pssst' and it didn't move."

One day, a first grade teacher was reading "Chicken Little" to her class. She came to the part where Chicken Little warns the farmer. She read... "and Chicken Little went up the the farmer and said "The sky is falling.. the sky is falling!!!". The teacher then asked the class... "And what do you think the farmer said?" One little girl raised her hand and said, "I think he said: 'HOLY SH*T, A TALKING CHICKEN!!!' " The teacher was unable to teach for the next 10 minutes.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Humor - Kids say the darndest things

Good stuff. Reminds me of a show that Bill Cosby used to do called "Kids say the Darndest Things" with occasional flashbacks to Art Linkletter's show.

Kids Say the Darndest Things Volume 1 | Parents Connect

My wife tells me a true story about one Sunday when she was much younger, her family was in Church and the sacrament (bread and water) was being passed. Normally it is fairly quiet at this time, except for the odd times where there is a young child or baby that might have to be taken out into the foyer.

Her youngest sister, who couldn't have been more than two or three at the time, started shouting "Coca Shit, Coca Shit". Grandpa was the presiding Bishop at the time and of course up on the Stand. Later Mom and Dad were wracking their brains to trying to figure out what their little girl was saying.

Finally, while at home it dawned on them when a certain Coca-Cola TV commercial came on the air.

"Coke is it"

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Thread Information