Results 1 to 5 of 5
05-02-06, 01:03 PM #1
The Top Ten Fun Things To Try If You Can’t Pass The Test
1. When they hand out the test, bolt out of the room, screaming, “I’ve got the secret documents!”
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, “I’m so sure you can hear me thinking.” Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring your own cheerleaders.
4. Find new and interesting ways to refuse to answer every question. For example: “I refuse to answer this question about the use of force on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs.”
5. Run into the exam room looking around frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say “They’ve found me, I have to leave the country,” and run off.
6. Fifteen minutes into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out “Merry Christmas!” If you’re really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every fifteen minutes.
7. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he’s not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
8. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
9. Every five minutes, stand up, collect all your things and move to another seat.
10. Do your taxes
05-02-06, 02:58 PM #2
Yes!! Those are awesome and in perfect timing for exam week!! I should have done half of those earlier in my Corrections exam.There’s a promise I need you to make
While I’m gone you take care of the love
And I’ll deal with the hate.
Don’t worry about me; I’ll be all right
Just care for your children and sleep tight
I’ll keep you safe on my watch tonight
On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado
05-02-06, 03:15 PM #3
I suggest doing number 8, and eat everyone else's exam as well.
05-02-06, 04:09 PM #4
I'm a big fan of #9! Awesome post. +1.
Nevermind... I'll have to owe you that rep because I need to spread it around a little more first before hitting you again. Or did I already rep you for this thread? I can't remember, and I can't think. It's getting close to exam week, so I'm not required to do so. I am throughly convinced that college is actually taking away from my ability to think and not adding to it.
Last edited by Wise_undergrad_08; 05-02-06 at 04:11 PM."A nation, as a society, forms a moral person, and every member of it is personally responsible for his society."
-Thomas Jefferson, 1792
Cotton candy don't get wet until it's in your mouth.
05-04-06, 05:41 AM #5
These were hilarious.
A smile cost nothing, but gives so much.
It enriches those who receive it,without making poorer those who give.It takes but a moment, but the memoryof it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that hecan get along without it,and none is so poor but thathe can be made rich by it.
A smile creates happiness in the home,fosters goodwill in business,and is the countersign of friendship.
It brings rest to the weary,cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad,and it is nature's best antidote for trouble.
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed,or stolen, for it is something that is of novalue to anyone until it is given away.
Some people are too tired to give you a smile.Give them one of yours, as none needs a smileso much as he who has no more to give.
- author unknown
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By MiK in forum General TopicsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-05-07, 08:24 AM
By Piggybank Cop in forum In the NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-07, 06:09 PM
By jrae in forum General TopicsReplies: 39Last Post: 02-06-07, 08:01 PM
By Roses in forum In the NewsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-07, 05:04 AM