Results 1 to 2 of 2
05-08-06, 10:46 AM #1
TEN WAYS You Know You Married a COP!
10. When you start an argument, he calls for back-up
9. Refers to bedroom as "The Pokey"
8. Secret desire to see you in a Kevlar nightie
7. Calls farting his "silent alarm"
6. The obvious nightstick reference.
5. You never hear him say, " OH, Man.... not donuts again !!"
4. Refers to his winkie as "the ol' breathalyzer!"
3. Stops you in the middle of sex to ask you if you knew how fast you were going.
2. Handcuffs don't turn him on anymore.
1. YES, that IS a gun in his pocket !!!!!
05-08-06, 10:52 AM #2
A smile cost nothing, but gives so much.
It enriches those who receive it,without making poorer those who give.It takes but a moment, but the memoryof it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that hecan get along without it,and none is so poor but thathe can be made rich by it.
A smile creates happiness in the home,fosters goodwill in business,and is the countersign of friendship.
It brings rest to the weary,cheer to the discouraged, sunshine to the sad,and it is nature's best antidote for trouble.
Yet it cannot be bought, begged, borrowed,or stolen, for it is something that is of novalue to anyone until it is given away.
Some people are too tired to give you a smile.Give them one of yours, as none needs a smileso much as he who has no more to give.
- author unknown
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By jrae in forum General TopicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-07, 12:54 AM
By 213th in forum General TopicsReplies: 34Last Post: 04-05-07, 11:34 PM
By Blueline32 in forum General TopicsReplies: 26Last Post: 03-04-07, 03:45 AM
By jrae in forum ShenanigansReplies: 17Last Post: 02-11-07, 01:50 PM