Results 1 to 4 of 4
01-13-12, 11:59 AM #1
THINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNKTHINGS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
THINGS THAT ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
3. Passive-aggressive disorder
THINGS THAT ARE DOWN RIGHT IMPOSSIBLE TO SAY WHEN DRUNK:
1. No thanks, I'm married.
2. Nope, no more booze for me!
3. Sorry, but you're not really my type.
4. Kebab? No thanks, I'm not hungry.
5. Good evening, officer. Isn't it lovely out tonight?
6. Oh, I couldn't! No one wants to hear me sing karaoke.
7. I'm not interested in fighting you.
8. Thank you, but I won't make any attempt to dance, I have no coordination.
I'd hate to look like a fool!
9. I must be going home now, as I have to work in the morning.
"A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others."
The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you
expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have
brought my rifle."
(just stole this one hope you don't mind)
01-13-12, 02:56 PM #2
Occiferthe sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
( Baltasar Gracian )
01-13-12, 02:58 PM #3
01-13-12, 06:35 PM #4
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)