Bob came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife and fell into a deep slumber..

He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said "You have died in your sleep. Bob."......

Bob was stunned. "I'm dead? No! It cant be! I've got too much to live for, send me back!"

St. Peter said "I'm sorry but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken."

Bob was devastated but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm close to his home...Next thing he knew he was covered in feathers and clucking and pecking at the ground.

A rooster strolled past and said "So your the new hen huh? How's your first day here?"

"Not bad" replied Bob the Hen "but I have this strange feeling inside like I am going to explode."

"Your ovulating" explained the rooster, "Don't tell me you have never laid an egg before."

"Never" said Bob.

"Well, just relax and let it happen." said the rooster. "It's no big deal" Bob did, and a few seconds later, out popped an egg.

Bob was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon layed another one--his joy was overwhelming.

as he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head. he then heard his wife yell "BOB Wake up!! You shit the bed!"