Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: A few popo jokes :)
05-11-06, 10:31 AM #1
A few popo jokes :)
Just thought these were kinda funny.
Signs Your Partner Needs A Vacation
9. Every Tuesday he insists it's his turn to be the siren.
8. He wants to transfer to a K-9 unit because he thinks he'd look good in a collar.
7. He wants you to call him "Judge Dredd", and he insists that all suspects should be executed right there on the spot.
6. He talk to himself. Half of him is the "good cop", and the other half is the "bad cop".
5. He keeps asking you if his bullet proof vest makes him look fat.
4. He is exchanging donut recipes with complete strangers.
3. The perpetrators beg him to stop talking about his relationship troubles.
2. He wants to hear less talk and more music on the police channel.
1. He keeps handcuffing himself by accident!!
Police Chief: As a recruit, you'll be faced with some difficult issues. What would you do if you had to arrest your mother?
New Recruit: Call for backup!
The drunken wino was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter.
A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, sir. You're obviously drunk"
The wasted wino asked, "Ociffer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"
"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."
Obviously relieved, the wino said "That's a relief - I thought I was a cripple."It is better to be tried by 12, than carried by 6.
An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break.
In vino veritas!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
Al Roker (who pushed for Imus' firing) jokes about epileptic seizures, denies it, then apologizes saying it was a jokeBy Terminator in forum In the NewsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-12-07, 11:24 PM
By rob84 in forum ShenanigansReplies: 11Last Post: 04-10-07, 01:58 PM
By Willowdared in forum ShenanigansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-07, 09:02 AM