Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cidp24

Thread: WTF!!

Buttercup is online now Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

WTF!!

Use this thread to post any WTF stories, pictures, etc., that don't really fit anywhere else! Don't forget the NSFW tag if necessary.

Here's what I found today:

Cooked Squid Inseminates Woman’s Mouth

Here’s one not for the squeamish, from South Korea: A semi-cooked squid inseminated a woman’s mouth, according to a paper published in the Journal of Parasitology. After experiencing “severe pain in her oral cavity” when she bit into her seafood, the woman spat out her meal, but continued to feel a lingering “pricking” sensation.

Doctors found that the 63-year-old woman had “small, white spindle-shaped bug-like organisms” lodged in the mucous membrane of her tongue, cheek and gums.

Despite having been boiled, the dead squid’s live spermatophores, or sperm sacks, were alive and penetrated the woman’s mouth. The sacks, which contain ejaculatory devices, forcefully release sperm and a “cement” that attaches the sperm to a wall.
    Cooked Squid Inseminates Woman’s Mouth - ABC News

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Aussie police on manhunt after 93-pound mayonnaise heist

Read more: Aussie police on manhunt after 93-pound mayonnaise heist | Fox News

In a statement, police said they were puzzling over why anyone would want to steal 93 pounds of mayonnaise.
    They urged anyone who heard of people making large quantities of coleslaw or potato salad to notify authorities.
    Buttercup likes this.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Mom found naked, eating ice cream after leaving kids in wrecked car

Read more: Mom found naked, eating ice cream after leaving kids in wrecked car | Fox News

Detectives said Dillard got out of the car after the collision and walked away. She then went to a nearby CVS store and began to undress as she ate ice cream.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Thread Information