Welcome to the APBWeb.
    KaiGywer is offline *insert witty remark here*
    Verified LEO

Talking Firecracker prank

Haha, this is one awesome prank. Think somebody got their ass kicked after this?

Perfectly job safe, so no worries.

http://kipin.net/Firecracker-Prank.wmv
    Alpha Phi Sigma Alum - Alpha Delta Chapter
    ΑΦΣ

Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Lmao
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

dla4079 is offline Corporal
    Verified C/O
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiGywer
    Haha, this is one awesome prank. Think somebody got their ass kicked after this?

Perfectly job safe, so no worries.

http://kipin.net/Firecracker-Prank.wmv

Capt. D. Larimore
    NTISF Gang Unit

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Good thing he wasn't carrying.

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgkelly
    Good thing he wasn't carrying.

Looks like my cat after tying a little tin can to his tail (with a big rubber band) - Claws & teeth headed your way!!!

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    I just embarrassed myself by laughing til I cried in my office

Fiveocommando is offline I need more cowbell!!
    That was f g hilarious!!
    Honest, I only had two officer.....

KaiGywer is offline *insert witty remark here*
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    I just embarrassed myself by laughing til I cried in my office
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiveocommando
    That was f g hilarious!!
    Glad to be of help
    Alpha Phi Sigma Alum - Alpha Delta Chapter
    ΑΦΣ

Donut Aficionado is offline The Hillbilly Warlord
    Verified LEO
    I cannot wait to do this to all of my friends!!!
    Insert witty comment and disclaimer here.

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut Aficionado
    I cannot wait to do this to all of my friends!!!
    You mean future ex-friends, don't you?

We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

sound like sypathic shooking in new york hehehe

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    This gives real meaning to the phrase "You just wait until you fall asleep"

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Big-Mo is offline Banned
    I didn't see any REAL harm in this as it was tied at a distance and I laughed myself silly (whoops already there!). It did give me some good ideas though.
    A few years ago, to get even while working nights, I took a full package of small pocket rockets and tied all wicks together and called for a buddy of mine who I OWED. As he pulled up car to car drivers window, I lit the package and threw them in his car. By the time he realized what happened they went off in ALL directions and rioceted off everything. Then, they started exploding with confetti ALL OVER the car and him. I took off a few feet away and watched it and all the smoke and confetti coming out the window I almost pee'd on myself with tears down the cheeks. It all happened so fast that he didn't even get out of his car but WAS HE MAD. While he was standing outside yelling he then began to laugh and brushing off millions of confetti. Good thing he never got a call about then. He looked at me and said,'Evens are a Bitch!' This is how it went all summer with each other getting pranks pulled but never harmful... So all, take time to relax or pull cute pranks (on right person) and don't take things so serious!
    Take care and Be safe... I got a few more stories like this too!!

Big-Mo is offline Banned
    In 1967, being new to a patrol car and nervous and all into myself, I was standing on the street corner waiting for my assigned car to pull up and make relief and take the car over. A friend of mine (Slim) who didn't realize me standing there had gotten into his patrol car to the rear of me and decided to test his equipment. He accidently hit the whirper siren and scared me SO BAD that I dropped the briefcase and all equipment onto the ground. I was embarassed and pissed and started picking up my stuff. Slim also got out and tried to help and I looked at him and said, 'I don't get mad Slim BUT I DO GET EVEN!'.
    So, for weeks he kept an eye on me and wondered what and when. I didn't do anything until the summer months and I had seized several fireworks from neighborhood punks and kept a few handy for whatever. One night while on the 3rd watch (11pm to 7am) I had to pick up an extra police car at the police garage and all they had was an unmarked car, cool! At about 3:00 am I heard Slim call out on a car stop, summons stop in my patrol area and an idea was born. I looked and 'YES', I had an M80 firecracker in my briefcase and figured my next move. I drove up there about half block back and watched and he was having no problem, I lit my cigeratte and decided to drive by and light the M80 and toss it our my window to the vehicle roof of Slims and then take off. I figured sure as hell, something would go wrong! I then drove by, lit the firecracker and tossed it over my roof and then turned the corner to make my escape good. It should be good prank since in an unmarked car and time. Unbelievably, the M80 hit the top of his car and bounced up and exploded and I mean EXPLODED!!! It was HUGE and I forgot that this is an elderly apartment complex which surrounds the area which caused the explosion sounds to reverberate straight up the sides of the buildings. Immediately the dispatcher announced, 'Attention All Cars!' An Officer in Need of Aid, supposedly shot!.... Naturally I got the call and immediately cancelled it as I advised I was with the officer and no shooting had occurred. The dispatcher WHO I knew well, requested me to call him immediately relative to the call. He informed me that some old lady sitting several stories up had seen an officer drive by and shoot another officer and I then explained what really happened and all with him was WELL!!
    I then returned to Slims location and approached his door. Slim was still sitting there in a frozen position with summons book and pen in hand but pen sort of penetrated about 4 other summons below. As I said, Slim you OK? He just looked at me with blind stare and said, 'Man, When you say you get even, you don't kid around!' I looked over to see an older man sitting in passenger seat grasping his chest and taking deep breaths and white as a sheet!! Of course, he was calmed down and released with no summons and went on his way with no later complaints.
    For years Slim kept telling this story to all other cops and friends and said, 'DON'T EVER PISS HIM OFF, HE GETS EVEN!'
    Enjoy life, try to relax in between calls and even try laughing about the people or calls afterwards and once you are ready to retire, do as I did, then begin laughing at the stupid idiots after there dumb stories!!
    Take care and be safe out there ALL !!

AgentParsons is offline I'm no damn "Bounty Hunter"; I'm a Professional
    All my god that is great; I gotta remember that one!
    Everybody is entitled to MY opinion!

AgentParsons is offline I'm no damn "Bounty Hunter"; I'm a Professional

This is almost as bad as what I did to a friend of mine a couple of years ago at his wedding. Anyone know what an "FX ROUND" is?

For those that don't it's a paint pellet loaded in to a rifle or pistol round in place of the bullet. Well anyway I told a friend of mine he was going to get it for something he had done to me and my fire team with an arty simulator in the gulf.

Well he got married and we where at at the wedding and recption. As he was leaving the recption most of the wedding party and his new wife knew he was about to have a prank pulled on him. Anyway as he exited the building his wife stopped dead in the middle of the steps and the crowd parted as it did he was hit 6 times by "FX" round in the chest. He fell to the ground crying he had been shot and it took a moment to realize why his blood was green and not red.

He is still pissed at us for that one to this day and has vowed revenge but it has yet to come but we are waiting for it.

In after thought this was going to far but it was funny as hell.
    Everybody is entitled to MY opinion!

Thread Information