Welcome to the APBWeb.
    kimby is offline Banned

Not Receiving Notifications

I hope this is the right place to post this. I receive notifications of PMs but not of subscribed threads. I have been instructed on how to set it up to receive email notification, but it didn't work. I tried shutting off my spam blocker, and that didn't work either. Does anyone else have this problem?

kimby is offline Banned
    Hey, since the forum was down for a little while, I am now receiving email notifications of subscribed threads. Yay!!! Thanks moderators.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Your Welcome

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Your welcome not that we did anything . Actually the site went down for upgrades and to work the kinks out of the bugs.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Thread Information