Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Login question

kateykakes Guest

Login question

I have LEF as one of my quick links on my IE toolbar. I used to be able to click it, the forum would come up, and I'd see the log in button on the top right. I don't see that anymore, and I'm wondering if it's just me.

I now have to go to the main page, log in, and when I when I go to post on the forum, yet ANOTHER log in screen pops up.

What the hell am I doing wrong? Where's the original log in button?

Thanks in advance,

Katey

Indy Guest
    It's been fussy lately. Term though they were going to have an IP guy look at it this AM but I'm not sure how that played out. It was really messing with me last night, but then it started working ok.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    We had someone fix it.....are you still having problems?

Check your internet settings. If your security settings are set to high, it could be messing with your cookies, which would in turn cause the problem.

If at anytime a member has a problem, they can e-mail myself, Will, or one of the Site Moderators. Our site e-mail addresses are displayed in our signature lines.
    Last edited by Terminator; 01-22-06 at 08:36 PM.

kateykakes Guest
    Yes, I'm still having problems. I was in PM w/ BEK320 trying to resolve the issue, sent him a screen shot hoping he could see something I didn't, tried his suggestions but it still isn't working right. I finally got frustrated and just gave up.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by kateykakes
    Yes, I'm still having problems. I was in PM w/ BEK320 trying to resolve the issue, sent him a screen shot hoping he could see something I didn't, tried his suggestions but it still isn't working right. I finally got frustrated and just gave up.
    Ok, copy and paste what you are seeing when it's giving you problems and private message Will and we will see what we can do to fix it.

kateykakes Guest
    Ok, but for now, I'm signing off. I'll print screen it the next time I log in and hopefully someone will have some answers for me.

Thanks much!

Thread Information