Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Warn?

KaiGywer is offline *insert witty remark here*
    Verified LEO

Warn?

I just noticed that under my rep points, there is a bunch of dim cherry pies, with Warn: 0%

What is that?
    Alpha Phi Sigma Alum - Alpha Delta Chapter
    ΑΦΣ

MountainCop Guest
    what does it say now? (Gave you some rep for encouragement :<)

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Mine has it too. I thought "WTF did I say something?"

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisGlock40
    Mine has it too. I thought "WTF did I say something?"
    Mine just appeared - hmm... Maybe it's how many negative rep points we've given out?

Vendetta is offline Today, We are All Hokies
    Verified LEO
    Im sorry at this time we are not at liberty to discuss this feature of the forum. any other comments made about this and we will be forced to lock delete this thread
    "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway", Buford T. Justice

#1 Rule in Police: Sometimes its easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to ask Permission

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

Verified LEO
    ok guys i was kidding................its a new feature that will allow the mods to watch the behavior of posters who violate the TOS and are warned prior to being banned.
    "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway", Buford T. Justice

#1 Rule in Police: Sometimes its easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to ask Permission

To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

Indy Guest
    What are ya'll talking about?

NM...I see it now. WTF? So we can each see our own and mods can view all, correct? So why do I have them if it says I don't have any warnings? Everyone's got em and they light up as you get warned?
    Last edited by Indy; 01-24-06 at 09:07 PM.

Indy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by wcso234
    Im sorry at this time we are not at liberty to discuss this feature of the forum. any other comments made about this and we will be forced to lock delete this thread
    lmao! I was sitting there thinking, "Damn, they're really cracking down!" Good one.

MountainCop Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy
    lmao! I was sitting there thinking, "Damn, they're really cracking down!" Good one.
    Yeah, and I was thinking - 'Wait a friggin' minute. I'm cleared for Wierd, Rumor, and 'Burn Before Reading' information! WTF!!!???'

just kiddin

Indy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainCop
    Yeah, and I was thinking - 'Wait a friggin' minute.
    lol the little tarts weren't showing up until I posted so couldn't figure out what they were talking about. Then they showed up and I saw them before I saw the 0%. I was thinking "WTF? What did I do now?" thinking I had 5 warnings! I was pretty bummed for a moment there before I realized it said 0% and no warnings...whew!

I'm not sure I like this new feature...it's a little nerve wracking for those of us that walk that fine line...seeing those little tarts just waiting to light up is a little like driving down the street with a cruiser tailing you. hehehehe
    Last edited by Indy; 01-24-06 at 09:17 PM.

Verified LEO
    What are ya'll talking about?

NM...I see it now. WTF? So we can each see our own and mods can view all, correct? So why do I have them if it says I don't have any warnings? Everyone's got em and they light up as you get warned?
    actually its new and i told you what little i know/understand about it. the other mods will explain once its up and running. i just wanted to share what i knew since you guys were wondering

To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

Indy Guest
    actually its new and i told you what little i know/understand about it. the other mods will explain once its up and running. i just wanted to share what i knew since you guys were wondering
    I think you pretty much covered it. Everyone appears to be able to see their own and no one elses, but I'll assume the mods can view them all. Seems pretty basic...you get a warning, a tart lights up so all the mods are on the same page. Thanks for letting us know so fast.

Daynathepayna is offline bad to the bone
    LMAO! For a minute I thought to myself "Shit! I'm on the wrong site, how the hell did I get to Rea...well you know...

Will I get a warning for this??

Verified LEO
    Thanks for letting us know so fast.
    Thats why they pay me the big bucks honey

To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

Indy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Daynathepayna
    LMAO! For a minute I thought to myself "Shit! I'm on the wrong site, how the hell did I get to Rea...well you know...
    It did sound a little familiar didn't it?

Signal_W Guest
    Ok go here, it explains what your seeing..

Warning System

... this thread will be closed and you can post over there.

Thread Information