Welcome to the APBWeb.
    countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Forums log-in issues

In order to prepare for the new site going live, we are posting this thread as a single-source reference for technical support (in the event that users experience some difficulty or encounter bugs in the new site). While we are not expecting any major issues with the transition, it is wise to prepare accordingly.

Please use this thread to report any technical issues which appear connected with the transition between www.lawenforcementforums.com and www.OfficerResource.com. Please do not post here unless you have an unresolved technical issue. Please do not start a separate thread to report issues connected to the site transition.

This applies only to issues not resolved by refreshing your browser, clearing cookies, and re-logging. Please refer to FAQ's or updated issues in this thread before posting a report.

Please do not use this thread to comment on site content or appearance. This thread is for technical issues only.

This thread will remain locked until the transition is completed, then opened to recieve reports. Issues posted will be responded to in this thread as quickly as possible.

This is where the site staff and admins will look for tech support issues, there might not be time to seek out technical problems posted elsewhere.

Thank you for supporting OfficerResource.com!

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    Here are the changes our computer team is making as we speak.

First we are going to have the login problem fixed
    Second we will be getting rid of the two scroll bar
    Third we will be getting rid of the LEF banner.

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    I gotta hand it to you Brad, you pulled off one hell of a site.

Terminator is offline BANNED

Exclamation

I am proud to report that our computer company has located the forums log-in problem, and the problem has been fixed. All members should be able to log into the forums now. If you are unable to do so, please e-mail myself or Tony at Owner@OfficerResource.com, or Reca@OfficerResource.com. Please refrain from posting any log-in issues on the forums.

Our computer company is currently working on fixing the issue of being able to log into the forums from the main page, eliminating the double scroll bar, eliminating the LEF related stuff left on the forums, and a couple of other minor issues.

Thanks for your patience and support as we continue to take O/R to the next level. We couldn't do it without YOU!

Thread Information