When I go to the www.officerresource.com front page and then click on "forums" (the second option in the upper left hand corner), the following error message pops up:

“Warning: Unresponsive script

A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.”

If I click "continue," the message pops up again. If I click the "stop script" button, I get to the forum and all is well (except it is taking maybe a second longer to download than usual--don't know if it's part of the script issue or just random).

The problem doesn't bother me at all, but I just want draw the computer geeks' attention to it in case it causes more significant problems for others like it did last month, as reported in thread: http://officerresource.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=30476

This seems to be the same problem experienced by many posters in that thread (including myself, using the same versions of the same browsers), so maybe Super Dave can use the same magic he used to fix it last time.

This problem started for me at about 10 am this morning. I'm using firefox 2.0.0.17. The same problem occurs if I use Internet Explorer (I get the error message “Stop running this script? A script on this page is causing Internet Explorer to run slowly. If it continues to run, your computer may become unresponsive.” Then if I click “yes” a few times, I get to the forum with no further problems. I’m using Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.11.

Is anyone else having this problem?