Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help Promote Officer Resource
01-23-09, 02:26 PM #1
Help Promote Officer Resource
Officer Resource appreciates all the support and your time over the years in helping us grow into a very nice and respectable online community. We're always on the look out for ways to grow and make our members life easier so we've introduced Social Bookmarking for you our members to bookmark your favorite threads in the most popular social bookmarking sites!
Bookmarking your favorite threads is simple and all you need is an account here (which you probably already have, and if you don't you can register for free now because all the cool kids already have!).
Navigate to your favorite thread(s) and you'll notice a small box on the top of the thread with some common social bookmarking icons.
social.jpg (Click here to see a larger image)
The next part is very tricky so pay close attention.
- Click on the social bookmarking service(s) you use and press submit however many times until you've bookmarked the thread!
Benefits of Social Bookmarking!
The benefits are really endless, but here are some high points of it!
- You'll be 5 years younger automatically!
- You'll be able to access and easily find your favorite officer resource threads from ANY computer with an internet connection!
- You'll simultaneously help promote Office Resource to become even better!
- You can proudly say that you use the latest and greatest in web 2.0 technologies for social networking and interactive media experiences! Looks great on resumes!
FAQ Of Social Bookmarking
Q: What do I get out of it?
A: Its an awesome feeling being able to click "Social Bookmarks", it'll make you happy!
Q: Will it increase my libido?
A: In Short Yes!
Q: Do I have to have an account at the social bookmarking sites?
A: 90/100 will require some sort of registration so you can retrieve your bookmarks later. We only add SB sites that are 100% free and safe for you.
Q: Can you add social bookmarking sites?
A: Yes, just tell me what one you want added, and if its popular enough I'll add it!
Q: If I don't bookmark some threads will bad things happen to me?
A: Yes, karma's a bitch and social bookmarking is no exemption from it!
01-23-09, 02:30 PM #2
Wow Dave, just reading about it made me 2 years younger!!!
My dad, I miss him every day.
Originally Posted by Wolven
Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.
I am a female!!!!! LMAO
Be who you are and say what you feel.....
Because those that matter...don't mind...
And those that mind...don't matter
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)