Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Tapatalk

Coyotesfan97 is offline Rookie
    Verified LEO

Tapatalk

Is Tapatalk turned on for the forum? I tried searching for the O/R forums on it and have had no luck. Thanks.

Reca is offline Administrator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    Not at this time. It is something we will have in the near future with this upgrade
    Check your feelings at the door!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Can someone explain tapatalk to me? I look at it in the Android Market and it costs a couple of bucks. Is it worth it?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    It simply makes viewing and interacting on forums very simple!

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Reca" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Owner
    Blog Entries
    got to android market and search hombrew talk mobile forum. It is a free app that homebrew forums own. It will give you a sense of tapatalk

Jks9199 is online now The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Tapatalk is a good setup, and very reasonable in price. Very convenient to read and not bad for posting to forums.

Sidenote to Reca -- when you try to visit on a mobile device, it's giving a message referring you to Tapatalk. If you cancel, you're on the full page.
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Will do, thanks Reca.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    It's probably the app I use the most on my iPhone. It makes reading forums on the phone very easy.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Reca View Post
    Not at this time. It is something we will have in the near future with this upgrade
    Very cool. Thanks

Cornfed1100 is offline Officer First Class
    I use Tapatalk. It works ok but I don't get notifications when someone posts. I get an email at midnight every day with the updates. It doesn't work In the chat room. I have to use a computer for that.

Tapatalk requires no training for things like spelling, accuracy, clarity, cohesiveness or manners.

Jks9199 is online now The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfed1100 View Post
    I use Tapatalk. It works ok but I don't get notifications when someone posts. I get an email at midnight every day with the updates. It doesn't work In the chat room. I have to use a computer for that.

Tapatalk requires no training for things like spelling, accuracy, clarity, cohesiveness or manners.
    Won't work with the chat room, but you can alter your notifications on Tapatalk. I'd have to look again, because I don't want notices all the time, but I think it's an option.
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

Thread Information