Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned

I need some help...

Can someone, anyone, tell me how to include pictures within my posts? Any consideration given this request will be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

I go to www.tinypic.com and host my pic copy and paste the link I get, then come back here and click on the yellow moutain looking box and paste the link and shabang!
    Thereís a promise I need you to make
    While Iím gone you take care of the love
    And Iíll deal with the hate.

Donít worry about me; Iíll be all right
    Just care for your children and sleep tight
    Iíll keep you safe on my watch tonight
    ~
    On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Another good site to use for posting pics is www.photobucket.com.
    So is www.imageshack.us Photobucket will ask you to be a member, but it is free.

Most Pic hosting sites will have a browse button. Click on that to find your Pic.

If the pic is already saved into your computer then upload it to the site just like Post says. Photobucket will give you three different links. Choose the one that works. Usually the URL link. Copy the link from the Host site and then Paste it here on your message. Or you can use the yellow mountain button

If you are trying to get a pic off the net you must save it to your computer first. Then go to whichever pic hosting site you chose.

If you are trying to get a pic off of your digital camera, There is usually instructions with your camera on how to do this. Still you must save it to your computer and then host it. You can still go to photobucket for this.

Hope this helps. I hope I have given you the proper information. If anyone else has anything else to add or change, please feel free to do so.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man
    Hope this helps. I hope I have given you the proper information. If anyone else has anything else to add or change, please feel free to do so.
    Not only was the information you provided proper, it was a big help... just what I was looking for. Thanks, CTR man. Thanks to you, too, Post!

Thread Information