Welcome to the APBWeb.
    sflcop is offline They pay me to play 12 hours a day!

Supprting Member

Okay probably a dumb question but I notice several people have listed "supporting memebr" on their profile, what is the difference?
    In law enforcement, the customer is ALWAYS wrong.

In God we trust. Everyone else is run through NCIC.

Sometimes there is justice. Sometimes there is just us.

I'd rather be tried by 12 then carried by 6.

sflcop@LAWENFORCEMENTFORUMS.CO M

The opinions given in my posts do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only.

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Money, Honey!

In FAQ:

How to become a supporting member, and what are the benefits to it

For those wishing to become a Supporting Member, go to the main forums page, and then scroll down to the bottom, under "Law Enforcement Forums Statistics." There you will see Contributing Members highlighted in blue. Click on that and find what plan best fits you. OR click here.. Supporting Members Right now we have two supporting membership plans... - 6 Months for $10.00 - 1 Year for $15.00 Benefits to a supporting membership: - A Supporting Member tag to show your support for the site - Expanded private message box - Larger Avatar Space - The ability to place a profile picture in your profile page - Free web-based email account(YourUserName@LawEnforc ementForums.com) (**NOTE: If you want the free email account PM Signal_W after signing up, The reason I am doing this is because I understand some people may not want the account**) We're not trying to make a profit off of this site, like other police forums. We're simply trying to keep it up and running, for our members. Obviously, we incurred a lot of out-of-pocket expenses in the beginning, and still do. We currently have advertising accounts with Yahoo, Google, MSN, and other search engines to increase traffic to the site. We're using the money paid into Supporting Members to pay for our advertisements, and make site improvements. If you don’t want to contribute, we have no problem with that, all we ask is that you tell your friends about us and have them tell their friends. We hope you enjoy the site, Brad (LawEnforcementForums) and Will (aka Signal_W)
    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Thread Information